List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Random Thoughts...no spoilers, please :-)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts...no spoilers, please :-)

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/05/09 05:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/05 09:29PM, Views: 1596, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/05/23 06:01PM
    Re: Random Thoughts...no spoilers, please :-)
    ghfanfare

Quote hopey pix: Victor really does need a shave!~Todd looks so handsome,and I love his hair!!But,the worse of all is FX Canada letting us see three weeks of the show,then stopping it,just to show old movies and shows!!YUCK!!This is soo darn inexcusable for Canadian fans!!And to loose it twice over now!!It's soo bad!!

That stinks. You guys don't get hulu, huh? That is how I am watching it now.

#22   2013/05/23 06:06PM
    ghfanfare

Quote oltlforever31: Another random thought...I have noticed they have toned down the swearing a little bit. It's still in there, of course, but it's not as bad as in the beginning.

Yes, they've definitely toned it down. Feels like they're trying a little too hard to be sexy now. I prefer romance to the all sexy sexy. But maybe I'm just an old fuddy duddy?! Lol!

#23   2013/05/23 06:09PM
    ghfanfare

I just love Vikki. She has so much class and always tries to do and say the right thing. I never get tired of watching her.

#24   2013/05/30 08:28PM
    ghfanfare

Natalie was quite the siren in that dress. Va-va-voom. Cutter didn't hesitate to put the moves on her.

#25   2013/06/05 09:29PM
    ghfanfare

Tea looks fabulous. Love the dresses.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list