List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Random Thoughts...no spoilers, please :-)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts...no spoilers, please :-)

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/05/09 05:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/05 09:29PM, Views: 1452, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/13 06:36PM
    Re: Random Thoughts...no spoilers, please :-)
    ghfanfare

Little Sam is cute. Enjoyed his scenes today.

#12   2013/05/14 10:41AM
    Moonchild63

gh LOVE your "Random.." thread Loving the reboot & the things not loving (also a little PollyAnnaish), I will deal - just to have them BACK is MAJOR - so big shout out to PP/Hulu & iTunes! I hadn't paid much attention to the doors cuz well there is sooo much more to ooggle.

Not a Victor fan - LOVE ME SOME TODD - the lil

Again, I hope you keep the thread going, I am new to the message board and sheknows, but it's growing on me and I was wondering like (oltlover's thread said!) "why so quiet" after the long wait, I say LET'S make a JOYFUL Noise & chat about it - as I DO NOT FB or Twitter this is how I will get my Dish on & look forward to sharing with the most AWESOME of FANS - Soap Fans

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/14 10:45AM
    #13   2013/05/15 05:09PM
    ghfanfare

Quote Moonchild63: gh LOVE your "Random.." thread Loving the reboot & the things not loving (also a little PollyAnnaish), I will deal - just to have them BACK is MAJOR - so big shout out to PP/Hulu & iTunes! I hadn't paid much attention to the doors cuz well there is sooo much more to ooggle.

Not a Victor fan - LOVE ME SOME TODD - the lil

Again, I hope you keep the thread going, I am new to the message board and sheknows, but it's growing on me and I was wondering like (oltlover's thread said!) "why so quiet" after the long wait, I say LET'S make a JOYFUL Noise & chat about it - as I DO NOT FB or Twitter this is how I will get my Dish on & look forward to sharing with the most AWESOME of FANS - Soap Fans

Hey, Moonchild63 - Welcome to the board! Be sure and stop in with your random thoughts. Your dish thread looks good. Appreciate the spoiler warnings.

#14   2013/05/15 05:10PM
    ghfanfare

Todd was awfully perky for someone who just got strangled to death!

#15   2013/05/16 05:56PM
    ghfanfare

Paris and have a personal shopper! Nice...

#16   2013/05/22 03:49PM
    oltlforever31

I think it's funny they already SORASed little Drew. He was a baby for the first couple weeks, and now he is about Liam's age.

I also noticed that Natalie and Destiny seem to be good friends now. I thought Destiny and Dani were pretty close, but maybe now that Destiny is a mom, she a Natalie have more in common. I like their friendship.

#17   2013/05/22 03:54PM
    oltlforever31

Another random thought...I have noticed they have toned down the swearing a little bit. It's still in there, of course, but it's not as bad as in the beginning.

#18   2013/05/22 06:55PM
    Meeksmonk

Yeah I had to laugh when I saw the new Drew! It's only been a few weeks, my gosh haha but what the hell. And it is interesting that Des and Natalie are such good friends now...Natalie is not THAT much older but the two are in different age groups so it's fascinating. I have to wonder if they would be friends if there were a bigger cast with more women in Natalie's age group. But at least it's not completely random because we can assume that they bonded over having sons with no fathers in the picture.

#19   2013/05/22 07:19PM
    crumpet_monster

Anyone notice one of the doctors in Llanview hospital is named Dr. Pepperman? A nod to the EP, Jen Pepperman. I like when they do things like that. I think Dr. Pepperman should have an evil alter ego named Dr. Saltwoman.

#20   2013/05/23 05:08PM
    hopey pix

Victor really does need a shave!~Todd looks so handsome,and I love his hair!!But,the worse of all is FX Canada letting us see three weeks of the show,then stopping it,just to show old movies and shows!!YUCK!!This is soo darn inexcusable for Canadian fans!!And to loose it twice over now!!It's soo bad!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list