List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Random Thoughts...no spoilers, please :-)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Random Thoughts...no spoilers, please :-)

Started by ghfanfare at 2013/05/09 05:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/05 09:29PM, Views: 1693, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/09 05:06PM
    Random Thoughts...no spoilers, please :-)
    ghfanfare

Why do all the doors open out instead of into the rooms?!

#2   2013/05/09 05:07PM
    Re: Random Thoughts...no spoilers, please :-)
    ghfanfare

Victor needs a shave.

#3   2013/05/10 06:29AM
    oltlforever31

Hi ghfanfare! I agree, about Victor needing a shave. I think I like him better clean cut! I noticed the door thing today too. It is odd. So glad we have our show back though!

#4   2013/05/10 09:52AM
    ghfanfare

Quote oltlforever31: Hi ghfanfare! I agree, about Victor needing a shave. I think I like him better clean cut! I noticed the door thing today too. It is odd. So glad we have our show back though!

Hi, oltlforever31! Just wanted to start a thread where folks could come in and post a thought or two about our new OLTL without running into unmarked spoilers. I enjoy reading what other viewers have to say.

Glad we have our show back, too! I think they are doing a good job so far. I'm still a bit in awe that it has even happened. And just trying to stay positive about the whole experience.

#5   2013/05/10 06:37PM
    tinasfathero...

I noticed the doors as well. I highly suspect tptb hired Tess' carpenter who recreated Victor Lord's basement secret room. Lol.

#6   2013/05/10 06:40PM
    tinasfathero...

All kidding aside. I really love this show.

Pollyanna that I can be about all things OLTL this transition to online has exceeded all my expectations.

Glad others are pleased as well.

#7   2013/05/11 05:03PM
    ghfanfare

Quote tinasfatheronlostin: All kidding aside. I really love this show.

Pollyanna that I can be about all things OLTL this transition to online has exceeded all my expectations.

Glad others are pleased as well.

Hey, tf! Good to hear another positive voice for OLTL!

#8   2013/05/11 11:11PM
    makeminerare

Hey ghfanfare! Thanks for the thread.... But I gotta calls 'em like I see's 'em. First, I am slowly starting to love the show! The crude word for feces is over used. I will blame lazy writers for not bothering to use more than one or two crude words. The clothes the ladies are wearing are very nice! Todd's office is kind of small. I remember a fire at Todd's office, so I understand the remodeling. As for Todd himself, seems like he would look worse for being poisoned. I sure don't want Todd to die! I was hoping Victor would reconsider, but I guess not.

So glad the show is back on! I have been staying up late to watch! Glad to have the show and the message board here! I look forward to the show and the opinions!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/11 11:14PM
    #9   2013/05/12 06:02AM
    Amy 71

I'm starting my days a half hour earlier now, to watch OLTL. A great way to begin each morning!
    I've warmed up to the recasts, and find myself really looking forward to see where their stories go. NuMatthew- he slid into the role effortlessly. NuDestiny- Once I got used to seeing that she grew taller and slimmer, I'm loving her. She has the mixture of spunk and warmth she always had. I have the feeling that her story will be the one to watch. Let's hope that she realizes that she doesn't need selfish Matthew in her or Drew's lives!
    Liking Jeffrey, too. Though I think he's up to something.

#10   2013/05/13 06:33PM
    ghfanfare

Hey, makeminerare and Amy 71! Welcome to Random Thoughts. Feel free to chime in.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list