List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Hugh and OLTL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hugh and OLTL

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2006/10/26 04:42AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/02 09:21AM, Views: 602, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/10/26 04:42AM
    Hugh and OLTL
    Amy Mistretta

I just heard that Josh (Hugh) finished taping with OLTL back in September and, as thought, won't be coming back.

Again, nothing has officially been stated yet, so we'll just have to wait and see how they wrap up this storyline...

I'll miss Hugh and feel that OLTL has lost a great guy and character in Josh...

Amy

#2   2006/10/28 10:47AM
    Re: Hugh and OLTL
    misyrose

%( I wish they would kept Hugh and kill off spencer! I love watching josh act and I think oltl is making a big mistake letting him go. But I am curious how the show is going to write him out, they think we don't pay attention but I think the writers are the one's not paying attention to their own work. Michael said the burnt body that they belived was John and a tateoo on his right arm, but Hugh's tateoo is on his left arm, which makes me think the person who got burned to deaf is going to be a stanger not Hugh(I hoped when this storyline comes to the end that page makes them run a DNA TEST on the body they buried proving one way or the other it is Hugh or not.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/28 10:49AM
    #3   2006/10/29 02:35PM
    debby0328

How can they open such a storyline for Hugh (with Spencer) and then just kill him off. Sure will miss him.

#4   2006/11/01 09:59AM
    rachie

If the actor wanted out, they should have recasted. Hugh is a great character & also great to look at. I'll definitely miss him.

#5   2006/11/01 10:10AM
    Amy Mistretta

There has been no word that Josh wanted out... Actually, he was shocked to hear the news of his character's fate...

Thanks for posting!
    Amy

#6   2006/11/01 11:44AM
    LadyDi

It wasn't Josh's decision.

#7   2006/11/01 12:08PM
    Granny Pris

Hugh was an interesting character on the show that never was given time to develop into a bone-a-fide character of
    OLTL. I will personally miss him. I wish the writers would give the new guy on the block "Mikey" a good storyline so that we can see if we do/or do not like him.
    He is nice to look at, but I have not seen enough acting yet to decide about that.

#8   2006/11/01 01:00PM
    pdames4

:)) I agree with everything that has been said. You have to ask " What was the point?"

#9   2006/11/02 07:10AM
    Meymisfit

I agree with everybody else.I thought Hugh was fantastic! Also he and Kelly had sooo much chemistry.Why are they killing off the people that we like so much and keeping on the people that either have no storyline or that we hate?!

#10   2006/11/02 09:21AM
    onegirloneboy

Hugh was great i wanted to see some outcome with Hugh and Spencer his so called "father".....I thought it would be interesting!!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list