List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: imposter VICTOR?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

imposter VICTOR?

Started by alawishous at 2013/05/08 05:36PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/18 01:32PM, Views: 752, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/05/08 05:36PM
    imposter VICTOR?
    alawishous

As much as I hate to admit it he definitely is a imposter
    first clue when TODD asked for truce he was so easy to agree to a truce , second don't you think he would want to rip TODD'S head off for switching babies and tormenting his wife,
    and last he has never been able to control his temper he is just to nice

#2   2013/05/10 03:02AM
    Re: imposter VICTOR?
    coldrain

he at least ripped off a stuffed animal's head in the baby room..heh. he did poison todd's booze on monday but after todd went to him and made their "deal" he apparently changed his mind and dumped out the rest of the poisoned stuff and replaced it with new.

i think the writers want us to believe he's an imposter with his behavior and soon the other characters will start thinking the same..it's all a swerve, it's him and this is all intentional to fool us into thinking otherwise

#3   2013/05/10 03:04AM
    coldrain

let's say he's an imposter and he didn't actually escape but was sent there. why show him kill a guy after him? it's the little things, attention to detail

#4   2013/05/17 03:55PM
    VictorTrevor

Not an imposter he is Victor he has just been through a lot what with being held captive for a yr. They are showing that he is different so they can make a storyline around this. The Victor I know and love is no killer.

#5   2013/05/17 06:46PM
    DesTea

I agree he's acting strange because he was captured and tortured for a year. Victor is still there but there's apart of him that's obviously been affected and changed by what happened to him.
    I think he agreed to the truce because at the end of the day, he loves the kids and that would benefit them.
    And like coldrain said he did try to poison Todd first.

There could be an imposter storyline but I really hope it's not because that would really suck if it's not really Victor.

#6   2013/05/18 01:32PM
    Mr.Coffee

As I stated in a similar thread I now believe that Irene blatantly lied about having twins and VLJr is just a product of cultivated DNA taken from Todd from being held for those 8 years. I also believe that Dorian's resignation is now connected to this story also.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list