List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Everyone should get the ..... of Todd's back!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Everyone should get the ..... of Todd's back!!!

Started by maggsmay at 2013/05/08 07:20AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/17 04:12PM, Views: 557, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/05/08 07:20AM
    Everyone should get the ..... of Todd's back!!!
    maggsmay

Seriously!! Ever since his return to landview last year after eight years of being drugged, tortured and held against his will, he's basically had to apologize for his existence!

His children, except Star, treat him like garbage, listening to his backstory and judging him without getting to know him. "gee kids, sorry I couldn't be there for you as a father, but this sick twisted mother of mine had me locked up and drugged for eight years and I finally got away"! For the love of god,

They won't even contemplate forgiving Todd but they continue to allow Victor into their lives?? A man who as
    "todd" actually managed to be more vile than RH"s Todd! While RH's Todd did reprehensible things, at his core you always saw the man/boy who just wanted to be loved and accepted! He was/is always aware of his faults and not only owns up to them but trys to change. (ok not ofen successfully but he does try) ! lol The scene of Todd and Blair shortly after they had just met and were doing the "who's more pathetic" probably best illustrates just what low self esteem RH"s todd really has.

Victor's todd was just mean, there was a mean, nastiness about him that had been previously absent from the character. He seemed to enjoy the pain he inflicted on others, while RH"s really didn't. Even his most vile act, the rape of Marty, while inexcusable, has shown over and over again, how disgusted he feels about committing that act.

I hate that they have Blair seemingly support Jack's abusive behaviour towards his father. As a parent i can't understand how any parent would allow their child to act that way to anyone, especially their parent. Again, is it Todd's fault that he missed so much of Jack's life? NO!
    Over and over again you see the love he has for Jack and the sadness that he missed so much. Only to have his feelings spit on by Jack.

Bad writing, bad storyline and quite frankly if these writers are going to continue in this direction, then I say, let the character go!! Give GH the rights to the character so that they may do some justice to the character of Todd and RH!!!!

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/08 07:25AM
    #2   2013/05/08 07:56AM
    Re: Everyone should get the ..... of Todd's back!!!
    oltlforever31

Agree!! You said it best! I hate the way the tale of two Todd's story has played out.

I actually would have preferred it if they had written it so that Victor knew he was impersonating Todd the whole time. Then when the truth came out he had just left town, instead of making Todd look like a murderer. I like both characters, but I wish the kids would give Todd a break already. Their hatred for him has gone on long enough.

#3   2013/05/17 04:03PM
    VictorTrevor

Todd was in a sleeping state he never had anything happen to him .He deserves what he gets cause he is a scumb bag !!! He has treated his kids like sh*t so ...yeah they are not going to like him . Victor was brainwashed to believe he was Todd that is why he acted mean. Victor is the good twin and he is no killer either.

#4   2013/05/17 04:12PM
    VictorTrevor

I am glad that Victor is innocent in all this cause he is better than Todd. I wouldn't want him to have to leave .
    Todd did try to kill his poor brother so he was considered a murderer when they thought Victor was dead. I don't see why todd should get away with it cause oh he didn't really kill Victor !!! Now Victor is no killer he went back and took the poison out of the liquor. About the kids the are sick of him treating the badly too .

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list