List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Anyone else having problems today too????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anyone else having problems today too????

Started by tessicapls at 2013/05/08 05:51AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/08 12:25PM, Views: 338, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/05/08 05:51AM
    Anyone else having problems today too????
    tessicapls

I logged on to watch, and about 4 minutes in the picture froze. The audio kept going, but the picture was frozen. I tried to advance the frame, and the whole screen turned green. I tried to watch three different times, and this happened each time.

I hope they get it together or I'm out. I know there are OLTL fans not watching as it is. The office manager where I work and her daughter were die hard fans of OLTL and AMC(went to fan events and everything), and they are not watching either reboot. They need everything to work to keep the audience.

#2   2013/05/08 06:53AM
    Re: Anyone else having problems today too????
    oltlforever31

Nope. No problems today. Could it have been your browser maybe? I know I can't even get on this website if I use IE. I have to use Google Chrome for most of the websites to work properly. Darn technology!! Grrrrrrrr.

#3   2013/05/08 10:01AM
    tinasfathero...

Unlike yesterday my Hulu Plus uploaded on time at 4 am Central.
    The only buffering I experienced was when commercials ended and that was for but a few seconds.

#4   2013/05/08 10:46AM
    oltllover

I have had some glitches here and there. sometimes just reloading the page helps and it picks up right where I left off.

#5   2013/05/08 12:25PM
    ilsalund

I'm having audio problems; sometimes the dialogue sounds like the characters are under water. Anyone else having this problem? I'm using Google Chrome; is it the show or my speakers? Thanks.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list