List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Destiny Today!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Destiny Today!

Started by Meeksmonk at 2013/05/07 10:21AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/07 12:27PM, Views: 318, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/05/07 10:21AM
    Destiny Today!
    Meeksmonk

Wow, I think I saw a flash of that Destiny flare! When she asked Matthew to dance I thought, "No, why would you want to after how he's been treating you, especially after you saw him with Dani earlier?!" but then at the end when she made him think he was getting "somewhere" with her and pushed him away...HA! Loved it. I'm happy to see that the writers remember that Des is not a push over!

In other news though, I see how Matthew is trying to connect with the girl that Geoffrey likes...tsk, tsk, tsk.

#2   2013/05/07 11:53AM
    Re: Destiny Today!
    Amy 71

Destiny was awesome today! She seems to have alot of anger toward Matthew, but you can also see her basic sweetness shine through. I think she want to like him and wants him to be a dad to Drew. They were good friends, and now he's being a jerk, and I think that she just doesn't know what to think. I'm glad to see that she's getting out and enjoying herself, but I think that she and Dani need to reconnect at some point. LH said in an interview that Destiny was busy being a mom and going to school, so I think we'll see that storyline soon.

BTW- I'm loving the nuDestiny and nuMatthew. They are both really good actors!!

#3   2013/05/07 12:27PM
    Re: Destiny Today!
    Meeksmonk

Quote Amy 71: Destiny was awesome today! She seems to have alot of anger toward Matthew, but you can also see her basic sweetness shine through. I think she want to like him and wants him to be a dad to Drew. They were good friends, and now he's being a jerk, and I think that she just doesn't know what to think. I'm glad to see that she's getting out and enjoying herself, but I think that she and Dani need to reconnect at some point. LH said in an interview that Destiny was busy being a mom and going to school, so I think we'll see that storyline soon.

BTW- I'm loving the nuDestiny and nuMatthew. They are both really good actors!!

Yeah when I saw that both she and Dani were at Shelter I thought maybe we'd get some moments between them. They were really good friends before the show ended!! And I do also like that we get to see Destiny enjoying herself...even though she is raising a child she still is a child herself who should get a break sometimes!

I'm still getting used to the new Destiny because I miss SE, but she's warming on me little by little. I think the new Matthew is doing a good job! I don't know if I could see the old Matthew being such a ladies man! Lol even though he is adorable, too.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list