List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: ? about time line & baby Drew

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

? about time line & baby Drew

Started by jhollar at 2013/05/07 07:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/07 08:56AM, Views: 455, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/05/07 07:18AM
    ? about time line & baby Drew
    jhollar

My understanding is that it has been about 4-5 years that have passed. For example Matthew is 21 years old now, where when the show ended he was still in high school and about 16/17. That being said, baby Drew was born at the end of the original show, so if 4-5 years have passed, why is baby Drew still a baby? He should be at least 4/5, right?

Love the show so far, just wondering.

#2   2013/05/07 08:18AM
    Re: ? about time line & baby Drew
    oltllover

Quote jhollar: My understanding is that it has been about 4-5 years that have passed. For example Matthew is 21 years old now, where when the show ended he was still in high school and about 16/17. That being said, baby Drew was born at the end of the original show, so if 4-5 years have passed, why is baby Drew still a baby? He should be at least 4/5, right?

They only aged matthew, dani,(soras) etc but it is really only about 6 months later.

#3   2013/05/07 08:18AM
    oltllover

Quote jhollar: My understanding is that it has been about 4-5 years that have passed. For example Matthew is 21 years old now, where when the show ended he was still in high school and about 16/17. That being said, baby Drew was born at the end of the original show, so if 4-5 years have passed, why is baby Drew still a baby? He should be at least 4/5, right?

They only aged matthew, dani,(soras) etc but it is really only about 6 months later.

#4   2013/05/07 08:36AM
    jhollar

Quote oltllover:

Thank you for your reply. I just get confused with time lines. A lot has happen in 6 months. But ready to go along with whatever they want to do.

#5   2013/05/07 08:56AM
    oltllover

Quote jhollar:
    Quote oltllover:

Thank you for your reply. I just get confused with time lines. A lot has happen in 6 months. But ready to go along with whatever they want to do.

you are very welcome. and dont worry timelines on soaps are always confusing especially when they age some and not all of the "kids".

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list