List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Where Is Jessica?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where Is Jessica?

Started by Dana562 at 2013/05/07 06:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/07 05:22PM, Views: 419, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/05/07 06:09AM
    Where Is Jessica?
    Dana562

I know that OLTL has just recently been revived and that there are still other characters who are not yet back. However, they either need to bring back Jessica or at LEAST explain what happened to her. It's been five years since the events of OLTL when the show ended on ABC and that a lot of things can happen during that time. Is she still in Llanview? Did she leave town? Or (and I HOPE this has not happened), but did she die? I mean there should be SOME explanation.

I recently saw a video with "Viki Buchanan" talking about couples and romance and she mentions "My daughter Natalie" but doesn't say anything about Jessica. I hope they don't just write the character off without SOME explanation.

#2   2013/05/07 06:30AM
    Re: Where Is Jessica?
    oltlforever31

I'm sure it will come up at some point. At least I hope so. So far, I think they are just setting up stories, and getting us reacquainted with everybody. I think as a little more time passes, we will find out the answers to some of our questions.

Also, it hasn't been five years. AMC is five years later, but I know I read that Oltl is happening in real time. The only thing is they SORASed the teens to be over 21, and they also SORASed Liam.

#3   2013/05/07 06:47AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

She is probably in London with Joey, kevin and COrd. Give them time, they will mention where she and her kids are.

#4   2013/05/07 10:40AM
    coldrain

last i knew Bree Williamson was on the scifi network in a series called Haven

Erin Torpey was last shown onscreen as another character who is an english poetry teacher in Barcelona, Spain when Cristian Vega accepted a job there

#5   2013/05/07 11:32AM
    Yale Steam

Quote coldrain: last i knew Bree Williamson was on the scifi network in a series called Haven

Erin Torpey was last shown onscreen as another character who is an english poetry teacher in Barcelona, Spain when Cristian Vega accepted a job there

The issue is that Vikki has two daughters not just Natalie. Jessica needs to be mentioned.

#6   2013/05/07 02:09PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote coldrain: last i knew Bree Williamson was on the scifi network in a series called Haven

The issue is that Vikki has two daughters not just Natalie. Jessica needs to be mentioned.

It's only been 6 episodes - waht do you want? A whole episode where they do nothing except sit around and talk about all the characters who aren't there? Viki also has two sons (Kevin and Joey) and Clint has two sons (Cord and Rex), in case you forgot, and they haven't been mentioned yet either. Give it time.

#7   2013/05/07 05:22PM
    BringBackStarr

Jessica married Brody (off camera) and they left Llanview. It was in the second or third episode and was mentioned really quick by David.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list