List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: is it really.Victor?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

is it really.Victor?

Started by llullu at 2013/05/06 08:48PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/21 12:35AM, Views: 795, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/05/06 08:48PM
    is it really.Victor?
    llullu

Is it the real Victor or maybe he is Walker Laurence and Victor is still being held captive. Something very odd about his actions. actions The old Todd/Victor would have gone off on someone when Dani overdosed. Blamed Matthew or someone. Remember how he was with Starr? He had a terrible temper.

#2   2013/05/06 09:07PM
    Re: is it really.Victor?
    Fairoaks

I was thinking the same thing. I do not think this is the real Victor. seems to me like they brought him back too quick.

#3   2013/05/06 10:39PM
    coldrain

Why would walker lawrence want to kill todd after finding out victor's baby was dead and switched?

only way they could pull that off is if the OLTL writers made it so walker was brainwashed into thinking he was victor, like victor was into thinking he was todd.. lmao would beso lame if that happened.

I bet this never happens/gets addressed, but wasn't victor buried somewhere. he had funeral right? why doesnt the lanview PD dig up his coffin

#4   2013/05/07 11:12AM
    coldrain

if bo and nora weren't laying around having creepy old people sex for a week some police work might get done.. how does someone come back from the dead and a week later it's never been addressed by the cops

#5   2013/05/17 04:16PM
    VictorTrevor

Yes he is Victor he is just very damaged right now cause of what he went through and probably has PTSD . They will have to get him some help then he'll be more like him old self.

#6   2013/05/21 12:35AM
    raylit

Quote coldrain: Why would walker lawrence want to kill todd after finding out victor's baby was dead and switched?

only way they could pull that off is if the OLTL writers made it so walker was brainwashed into thinking he was victor, like victor was into thinking he was todd.. lmao would beso lame if that happened.

I bet this never happens/gets addressed, but wasn't victor buried somewhere. he had funeral right? why doesnt the lanview PD dig up his coffin

No there was a memorial service for him, but no casket just a big painting of the man!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list