List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: what's with all the love for Victor ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

what's with all the love for Victor ?

Started by alawishous at 2013/05/06 05:51PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/09 06:50PM, Views: 1467, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/05/08 04:34AM
    Re: what's with all the love for Victor ?
    elijahsgotit

Quote coldrain: I will add that thomas shouldve been arrested for his initial involvement in todd's kidnapping and hiding what he knew for 8 years.. but it seems a lot of characters not named todd on this series are given a free pass (brody is a free man, for example)

LOL Oh please, how many crimes has Todd gotten away with at this point, I've lost count

#22   2013/05/08 04:36AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote jorie: VICTOR ALWAYS FELT REMORSE FOR WHAT HE DID AND WHAT HE THOUGHT HE DID,THATS WHY HE HELPED MARTY ESCAPE,HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT PATRICK BEING ALIVE BUT TOMAS DID,B/C B4 HE KNEW THAT THIS CIA WAS ROGUE HE WORKED FOR THEM. TODD DID TO .HE COMMET CRIMES FOR THEM THEN STOLE A MICROWCHIP ,SO HE COULD BLACKMAIL IRENE.THATS WHY SHE KIDNAPPED HIM AND BRAINWASHED VICTOR TO BE HIM.SO SHE STOLE 8 YEARS OF VICTORS LIFE TOO.AND TODD STOLE ANOTHER YEAR WHEN HE SHOT HIM FOR IRENE SHE HAD ALREADY HAD AGENT BAKER TRY TO KILL VICTOR SOME MOTHER ,,THE BLACKSITES CIA KIDNAPPED AND TORTURED HIM FOR A YEAR.

I completely agree. Though some people can't accept that Victor was brainwashed, even though it was played out that way on screen, they'll still just sit there saying "nope" lmao

#23   2013/05/08 07:29AM
    maggsmay

Quote elijahsgotit: Oh yes because that's so much worse than raping Marty

Yes Rape is horrible, reprehensible! however, it has been shown over and over again that Todd hates himself for having committed something so horrible.

Sooooooooooo because he didn't rape Marty he is better? I see, pushing your pregnant daughter down the stairs is ok? Stealing your daughter's child is ok?

Showing no remorse for any of these actions is ok?

Todd shows and feels remorse! Victor just feels entitled!!

no love wasted on him tyvm!

#24   2013/05/08 07:29AM
    maggsmay

Quote coldrain: Actually victor is sicker than todd ever was because while he thought he was todd manning he tricked marti into having sex with him. he thought he was the rapist and raped her again

Amen! so damn true!! that is not only evil it's disgusting!

#25   2013/05/08 07:34AM
    maggsmay

Quote elijahsgotit: It was never just about whether or not Todd shot Victor, it was that Todd BELIEVED he did and still let Victor's wife defend him AND framed her own brother, who happened to be Blair's fiance. Victor being alive changes none of that, they've still all got PLENTY of reason to be pissed at Todd

well than won't you be happy when he leaves! personally can't wait for the victor character to leave too:):) tsj might be a good actor but his character is blahhhhhhh hate him

#26   2013/05/08 01:27PM
    BiffJones

I am confused since I have not watched OTL since it went off the air. How did they explain Victor being alive being that he was pronounced dead, put in a body bag, and had a funeral. I know there have been unbelievable scenarios on this show, but this one is so beyond belief it borders on insanity.

#27   2013/05/09 02:14AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote maggsmay:

Yes Rape is horrible, reprehensible! however, it has been shown over and over again that Todd hates himself for having committed something so horrible.

Sooooooooooo because he didn't rape Marty he is better? I see, pushing your pregnant daughter down the stairs is ok? Stealing your daughter's child is ok?

First of all, Victor didn't push Starr down the stairs, that was an accident. Secondly, yes I do think rape is worse than that. As for Victor feeling no remorse, that's not a fact, it's an opinion - yours. And the same could be said for Todd. They both have shown great remorse, just at different times, in different situations. There's been times Todd has shown absolutely no remorse what so ever and the same could be said for Victor.

As for your other reply to me being glad Todd's leaving. Again, wrong. I actually like both brothers but unlike others, I'm not gonna crucify one while excusing the other. They've both done unforgivable things and they're both very complex characters. If you wanna hate Victor that's fine but don't assume you know how I feel about Todd just because you don't like what I have to say

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/09 02:17AM
    #28   2013/05/09 04:31PM
    maggsmay

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote maggsmay:

First of all, Victor didn't push Starr down the stairs, that was an accident. Secondly, yes I do think rape is worse than that. As for Victor feeling no remorse, that's not a fact, it's an opinion - yours. And the same could be said for Todd. They both have shown great remorse, just at different times, in different situations. There's been times Todd has shown absolutely no remorse what so ever and the same could be said for Victor.

As for your other reply to me being glad Todd's leaving. Again, wrong. I actually like both brothers but unlike others, I'm not gonna crucify one while excusing the other. They've both done unforgivable things and they're both very complex characters. If you wanna hate Victor that's fine but don't assume you know how I feel about Todd just because you don't like what I have to say

wow you told me huh ! don't like tsj's todd, however, thought that tsj is a great actor just as rh and realize that they were not necessary his choices in how to protray him.

opinions are opinions and we obviously differ on the todd and victor.

#29   2013/05/09 05:01PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote maggsmay:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote maggsmay:

wow you told me huh ! don't like tsj's todd, however, thought that tsj is a great actor just as rh and realize that they were not necessary his choices in how to protray him.

opinions are opinions and we obviously differ on the todd and victor.

LOL I apologize if it came across as though I was trying to tell you off. Not my intention, I just wanted to be clear that my loving Victor doesn't mean I dislike Todd. I love both but I can respect your opinion all the same

#30   2013/05/09 06:50PM
    BringBackStarr

Victor is a disgusting human being. He also schemed with Tess and Janet against Marty.

Oh---Dont forget Victor also came on to Dorian and even KISSED HER!!

And Tea is so desperate she sold herself to Todd as a bride.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list