List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: what's with all the love for Victor ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

what's with all the love for Victor ?

Started by alawishous at 2013/05/06 05:51PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/09 06:50PM, Views: 1282, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/07 11:16AM
    Re: what's with all the love for Victor ?
    Moonchild63

LOL - as I LMAO (A is for Abs!

#12   2013/05/07 11:27AM
    Moonchild63

Thanks alawishous for this thread, I have seen more Todd love on postings then on OLTL even prior to the reboot! Victor as Todd taught Jack to bully a boy onto a roof, held Marty & had her thinking Todd had raped her AGAIN & when he found out he was not the fab Todd Manning just an IMPOSTER he planned to harm him, but Todd got to him first!

Todd is a lot of things, but he was not ever a hypocrite - Blair NEVER forgave him for going to help Marty & Patrick on their wedding night (people with abandonment issues - can not help themselves!), but when she threw Tomas in Todds face - I thought I'd lose it of ALL of them Tomas should have went straight to jail - he didn't have amenisa nor was he brainwashed - he set up shop in Paris and said NADDA tell Vic married Tea & NOW they let this bum poison Todd (poison is a women's pathology & since coldrain doesn't like the bad words - I will let you draw from there what I called him !

#13   2013/05/07 11:29AM
    Moonchild63

Quote Moonchild63: LOL - as I LMAO (A is for Abs!

this was for coldrains comment about them going to GH - I guess I am tech challenged and didn't do it right

#14   2013/05/07 05:41PM
    elijahsgotit

It was never just about whether or not Todd shot Victor, it was that Todd BELIEVED he did and still let Victor's wife defend him AND framed her own brother, who happened to be Blair's fiance. Victor being alive changes none of that, they've still all got PLENTY of reason to be pissed at Todd

#15   2013/05/07 07:11PM
    coldrain

Quote elijahsgotit: It was never just about whether or not Todd shot Victor, it was that Todd BELIEVED he did and still let Victor's wife defend him AND framed her own brother, who happened to be Blair's fiance. Victor being alive changes none of that, they've still all got PLENTY of reason to be pissed at Todd

I think we can all agree that both characters have been written as despicable human beings for a very long time

#16   2013/05/07 07:11PM
    jl4ever

Victor and Todd are two sides of the same coin. Each brother likes to think the other brother is evil and crazy, but their both the same person. They will each do some evil shizz, lie, cheat, steal, whatever, until they get their way and their love ones forgive them.

#17   2013/05/07 07:13PM
    coldrain

I will add that thomas shouldve been arrested for his initial involvement in todd's kidnapping and hiding what he knew for 8 years.. but it seems a lot of characters not named todd on this series are given a free pass (brody is a free man, for example)

#18   2013/05/07 07:15PM
    coldrain

You can do whatever you want on soap operas just as long as you're "sorry" and spend some time in a mental hospital.. I hope jessica and brody are happy offscreen wherever theyre supposed to be.. Rip Nash and Robert Ford the loves of her life..

#19   2013/05/08 12:44AM
    jorie

VICTOR HAS BEEN BRAINWASHED TO BELIEVE HE WAS A RAPIST .HE ALWAYS FELT REMORSE FOR WHAT HE THOUGHT HE DONE BUT DID NOT,AS FOR BRAD HE WAS GUILITY ,IT WAS HIM PUSHING JACK TO BE MORE LIKE HIS FATHER RH TODD.NOW VICTOR HAS PTSD B/C HE HAS BEEN TORTOURED BY THE BLACKSITES CIA/THE SAME PPL WHO TORTURED TODD.THEY NEED TO FORGE AN ALLIANCE AND GO AFTER THEM.

#20   2013/05/08 12:57AM
    jorie

VICTOR ALWAYS FELT REMORSE FOR WHAT HE DID AND WHAT HE THOUGHT HE DID,THATS WHY HE HELPED MARTY ESCAPE,HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT PATRICK BEING ALIVE BUT TOMAS DID,B/C B4 HE KNEW THAT THIS CIA WAS ROGUE HE WORKED FOR THEM. TODD DID TO .HE COMMET CRIMES FOR THEM THEN STOLE A MICROWCHIP ,SO HE COULD BLACKMAIL IRENE.THATS WHY SHE KIDNAPPED HIM AND BRAINWASHED VICTOR TO BE HIM.SO SHE STOLE 8 YEARS OF VICTORS LIFE TOO.AND TODD STOLE ANOTHER YEAR WHEN HE SHOT HIM FOR IRENE SHE HAD ALREADY HAD AGENT BAKER TRY TO KILL VICTOR SOME MOTHER ,,THE BLACKSITES CIA KIDNAPPED AND TORTURED HIM FOR A YEAR.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list