List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: what's with all the love for Victor ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

what's with all the love for Victor ?

Started by alawishous at 2013/05/06 05:51PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/09 06:50PM, Views: 1291, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/06 05:51PM
    what's with all the love for Victor ?
    alawishous

really what's the deal why do so many people pity poor pathetic Victor he stole his brother's identity, his family, his money, and his life yes TODD is evil but he loves his family and adores his children something clearly Victor does not do SAM is his real child he has not spent one moment with his child all he wants is his brother's children, his brother's life and one more thing all you wenches who drool over Victor if someone had stole your life and imprisoned you for over 8 years you would have wanted them dead as well! also to all you Jack fans I hate to tell you he is his father's son he is the carbon copy of TODD MANNING and sooner or later he will realize it's his father that really loves him not his phony uncle !

#2   2013/05/06 05:56PM
    Re: what's with all the love for Victor ?
    BringBackStarr

Yeah...AND what he did to amnesiac Marty...AND teaming up with Tess...PLUS he stole Walker Laurences identity too...Why is this guy a hero and not in prison?

#3   2013/05/06 07:04PM
    elijahsgotit

Oh yes because that's so much worse than raping Marty

#4   2013/05/06 07:58PM
    coldrain

Actually victor is sicker than todd ever was because while he thought he was todd manning he tricked marti into having sex with him. he thought he was the rapist and raped her again

#5   2013/05/06 08:03PM
    coldrain

small list of things victor did right before he "died"

Hid the fact that Liam was john's son for months, taunted john on regular basis saying "you don't have kids"

Paid off another parent to have his kid confess to killing gigi/stacy to protect Jack, to cover up who really killed them

Tried to trick todd's family into leaving the country with him after finding out he wasn't todd

he did something involving marti and patrick also

apologize if i left anything out, great guy. todd is a monster

#6   2013/05/06 08:05PM
    coldrain

good news though, victor poisoned and killed todd today. so the actor can return to general hospital where people don't say Sh*t and a$$hole everyday for no reason

#7   2013/05/06 09:39PM
    Fairoaks

I don't think this is the real Victor.

#8   2013/05/06 10:40PM
    coldrain

someone tell the lanview PD to dig up his coffin

#9   2013/05/07 05:14AM
    oltllover

Quote coldrain: someone tell the lanview PD to dig up his coffin

THANK YOU. I am trying really hard not to nit pick and give this whole thing a real chance but the victor's NOT dead s/l is so flat. no reaction from anyone when he appeared at the hospital. no pushing from Tea about who/what/where...I could go on and was he even shot and if he was did todd really do it why is everyone still pissed at todd when obviously nothing is as it seems.

#10   2013/05/07 06:23AM
    oltlforever31

Agree about Victor. I understand why Jack and Dani would hate Todd, after they believed he murdered Victor, but I didn't really get why everyone hated him prior to that? It didn't make sense. Victor was a pretty hated guy before Todd came back to reclaim his life. It's like when Todd came back, everyone, including Blair and Tea had the attitude how dare you come back after all these years and take back your life from poor innocent put upon Victor! Jack and Dani treated Todd like he was a deadbeat father, who purposely left them for 8 years and Victor stepped up to raise them. That is not what happened so I never really understood why they were so angry with him. Now, after everything that has happened since then, I can totally understand why they would be angry with him. I didn't mind the tale of two Todd's story, but I didn't really care for how it all played out. It just never really made sense to me.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list