List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Legit Question about Matthew & Destiny

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Legit Question about Matthew & Destiny

Started by DesTea at 2013/05/05 09:55PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/10 11:09PM, Views: 735, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/05/05 09:55PM
    Legit Question about Matthew & Destiny
    DesTea

Why is it that "MESTINY" fans are so stuck on them being together when he doesn't deserve her? He's been a jerk and the back and forth, maybe, maybe not with their relationship is so annoying. So can somebody honestly explain to me why they want them together so bad? This is from someone who used to be all for them at first but after everything I just said is why I'm not anymore so I want to know why others still want them together. Now I'm just a Destiny fan, not Mestiny.

#2   2013/05/06 02:15AM
    Re: Legit Question about Matthew & Destiny
    elijahsgotit

Matthew shouldn't really be shipped with anyone right now. He's clearly got some major oats that need sowing as he's currently acting like a little player but once he gets the partying out of his system, maybe they could work

#3   2013/05/06 08:59AM
    IHeartLizzie

Because I just love them. They started a friendship and grew up together. They were best friends who eventually became lovers. Destiny actually helped him through alot. And yes Matthew can be a jerk to her sometimes he always has but he also has his sweet and tender moments with her. They get eachother. They are both hot heads who can dish it and take it. They are meant to be. I hope they find their way back together eventually with baby Drew. I don't doubt for a second their love though at the moment they are fighting. They always fight and make up. That's them! Watch as soon as Jeffrey starts being a family with Destiny and Drew Matthew is going to be mad and eventually wake up.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/06 09:01AM
    #4   2013/05/07 11:54AM
    Moonchild63

Quote DesTea: Why is it that "MESTINY" fans are so stuck on them being together when he doesn't deserve her? so I want to know why others still want them together. Now I'm just a Destiny fan, not Mestiny.

I do not get it either & wht's with the revised history about their relationship????

Matthew slept with her once because of the pain he was in having KILLED a MAN!!!! Des happened to get pregnant and Matthew didn't knw (HE WAS IN A COMA PEOPLE!), yet when he found out the decision had been made re: have or not to have & it cost Destiny more than any bucks Nora & Bo send her for support APPARENTLY - as she has to watch Matthew run after that stick figured-potty mouth-train wreck known as Dani these days!

I look forward to seeing how they handle the storyline (hope it gets better than that "my baby momma" crap comment from day one!) of her being a single parent so young and living in a town that has no problem letting the lil rich boy get away with not taking any responsibility at least we will get to see Shawn eventually that should make for Matthew deadbeat dad fun

#5   2013/05/07 05:43PM
    elijahsgotit

It's not really the town's responsibility, it's Matthews

#6   2013/05/09 08:12AM
    Moonchild63

Really tell that to Todd as everyone in that town has something to say re: him! & I also find it odd that people forget Matthew got away with murdering a man - second degree or self-defense matters not - esp. w/parents in law enforcemnt that love to hold other people's feet to the fire.

All I was saying E is in Llanview people aren't shy about their opinions/judgements & I hear that Clint gave Matthew a piece of his mind (for wht that's worth )on the subject but due to buffering problems on HULU PLUS I didn't get to see it - I NEVER said they (the town)were responsible - I said I wanted to see how they react!

#7   2013/05/10 08:57PM
    DesTea

Quote Moonchild63:
    Quote DesTea: Why is it that "MESTINY" fans are so stuck on them being together when he doesn't deserve her? so I want to know why others still want them together. Now I'm just a Destiny fan, not Mestiny.

I do not get it either & wht's with the revised history about their relationship????

Matthew slept with her once because of the pain he was in having KILLED a MAN!!!! Des happened to get pregnant and Matthew didn't knw (HE WAS IN A COMA PEOPLE!), yet when he found out the decision had been made re: have or not to have & it cost Destiny more than any bucks Nora & Bo send her for support APPARENTLY - as she has to watch Matthew run after that stick figured-potty mouth-train wreck known as Dani these days!

I look forward to seeing how they handle the storyline (hope it gets better than that "my baby momma" crap comment from day one!) of her being a single parent so young and living in a town that has no problem letting the lil rich boy get away with not taking any responsibility at least we will get to see Shawn eventually that should make for Matthew deadbeat dad fun

Yeah I want see where they are going with this storyline too. I really hopes Shaun gets Matthew together because Matt is scared of him. Remember when Shaun overheard Des and Matt talking about having sex and Matt got out of the way so fast lol. I hope they play with that a little.

#8   2013/05/10 11:09PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote Moonchild63: Really tell that to Todd as everyone in that town has something to say re: him! & I also find it odd that people forget Matthew got away with murdering a man - second degree or self-defense matters not - esp. w/parents in law enforcemnt that love to hold other people's feet to the fire.

All I was saying E is in Llanview people aren't shy about their opinions/judgements & I hear that Clint gave Matthew a piece of his mind (for wht that's worth )on the subject but due to buffering problems on HULU PLUS I didn't get to see it - I NEVER said they (the town)were responsible - I said I wanted to see how they react!

It's not the town's responsibility where Todd is concerned either but I thought this thread was about Matthew lol

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list