List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Victor?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor?

Started by alissain at 2013/05/05 04:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/05 10:06PM, Views: 328, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/05/05 04:26PM
    Victor?
    alissain

Hi, all! I just found out OLTL back. So, VICTOR? How was he resurrected?

#2   2013/05/05 06:55PM
    Re: Victor?
    coldrain

They haven't shown us how he's back from the dead when he died in front of tea and had a funeral.

Since OLTL has been back they showed him escape from a bulding wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, kill some guy who was after him, and that he now has a tattoo of some symbol on him.

He then lurked in the shadows and stalked todd, following him into Blaire's new night club where everyone was saying "s-h-i-t" a lot and Dannie overdosed on drugs.

he then revealed himself alive at the hospital where dannie is while todd was calling Tea a "s-h-i-t-t-y" parent, where blair, jack, vickie, todd, etc. didn't act surprised at all to see him alive

#3   2013/05/05 08:19PM
    elijahsgotit

Actually he was never shown stalking Todd..At the club yes but he was more concerned with Dani

#4   2013/05/05 09:11PM
    coldrain

victor wouldn't have been at the club at all or know what happened to dannie if he wasn't following todd.

what reason would he have to go there, he needed a drink after being held hostage for so long? he magically knew tea and dannie would be there? he entered the club after security went after todd (same as david vickers who was denied entry)

#5   2013/05/05 09:18PM
    coldrain

the writing of this story stinks imo. idk why they wrote it so the characters showed little/no reaction to victor being alive when he confronted todd at the hospital. how many people were in that room that knew him for years. no one said "omg you're alive". nothing. until tea pulled him aside the only person who looked shocked to see him fighting todd was the new actor playing matthew which makes a lot of sense

#6   2013/05/05 09:20PM
    coldrain

also the show has only had 4 episodes and we've already had instances of them progressing stories off the air. when vickie finally talked to victor 2 days late she somehow knew Allison Perkins had been holding him

#7   2013/05/05 09:24PM
    coldrain

all i know is they better address the fact that the only reason todd thought he killed victor was the visions of his dead mother he had. and todd's family treating him like garbage because of "shooting his brother" and victor being held hostage for like less than a year is ridiculous considering todd was imprisoned for 8 years. the fact that people are being nice to victor yet miserable to todd kinda disgusts me.

the last thing victor did before "dying" was try to take todd's family away on "vacation" after he found out he wasnt really todd and before that he helped jack get away with the murder of gigi who they changed into being her sister stacy, but i guess thats ok cause stacy was a bad person

#8   2013/05/05 09:34PM
    jl4ever

I would have preferred Victor getting loose and snapping Alison's neck in half!

#9   2013/05/05 10:06PM
    coldrain

I almost forgot, he knew Liam was John's son for months, and even taunted john all the time saying something like "you don't have any kids", the only reason it got found out john was the father is because victor got drunk one night and told vimal.

I remember the reason his death was a mytery is because he pissed off so many people right before he died that the weekly promos showed rex, brody, and todd as the killer suspects

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list