List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: The Cussing!?!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Cussing!?!

Started by DawnD13 at 2013/05/03 04:12PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/08 07:38AM, Views: 1231, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/05/06 01:36PM
    Re: The Cussing!?!
    coldrain

apparently Dani is "21" now.. how old is jack supposed to be, hanging out in the nightclub/bar?

#12   2013/05/06 02:01PM
    tinasfathero...

Silliest of all is Dorian ranting and continually using the French word for sh!t.....Merde.

#13   2013/05/06 05:53PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote coldrain: First thing the new matthew said today was "holy s-h-i-t"...

I used to say the same thing everytime I used to see The Ford Brothers shirtless for no reason.

#14   2013/05/06 07:55PM
    coldrain

Quote BringBackStarr:
    Quote coldrain: First thing the new matthew said today was "holy s-h-i-t"...

I used to say the same thing everytime I used to see The Ford Brothers shirtless for no reason.

new actor playing matthew might as well be a ford brother

#15   2013/05/06 09:34PM
    Fairoaks

Who wrote that annoying opening and closing theme song? The opening with "The Cosby Show" dance routine is bad enough when the opening music starts I turn down the volume.

#16   2013/05/06 09:49PM
    hopey pix

I don't like the new opening either!I hope they change it soon to just their photos,or them smiling!It would be better!I also agree the swearing needs to go!Okay,you guys can swear with the best of them!I first saw Dani saying"Where's my stuff"?,when someone touched her drug stash at the club!It was kind of ugly!And it's not the kind of club I would want to go to!I like the network clubs,and still miss the ABC version of OLTL!!

#17   2013/05/07 06:33AM
    oltlforever31

The swearing doesn't bother me at all. I actually think some of it makes sense. Also, When watching shows on Showtime, HBO, etc., they use the F word constantly, even when it's not necessary. At least we aren't hearing that word.

#18   2013/05/07 06:45AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote coldrain: apparently Dani is "21" now.. how old is jack supposed to be, hanging out in the nightclub/bar?

If Dani is 21 then Jack is probably about 18 or 19 now. At that age, he can hang out in a bar but not purchase alcohol. Plus his mother owns it so not unusual that he would be there. Todd tried to give him a beer and Blair took it away from him.

#19   2013/05/08 07:38AM
    maggsmay

Quote coldrain: Seems like it was added for "realism" or just wanting to show off that they can get away with it without the previous television regulations in place. Maybe they thought viewers would enjoy it, but thus far it's seemed to backfire from what I've heard from anyone I know who's watched the new episodes.

Feels like I'm watching an MTV undressed rehash tbh. it's not sexy or controversial, it's forced and faked

Totally agree! does nothing to enhance the show, actually does the opposite! We can get cussing in real life all the time, don't need it here in my pretend world!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list