List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Vimal

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Vimal

Started by Meeksmonk at 2013/05/02 06:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/05 11:24AM, Views: 388, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/05/02 06:42PM
    Vimal
    Meeksmonk

I was so surprised to see him on the episode today. And so overjoyed!!! I love love love Vimal! I almost squealed. He is too good for Rama...and I just know this whole open marriage thing is going to fail...I hope it blows up in Rama's face! Lol but I understand why she would want a break, especially since they got married so young. I would just like to see how this whole set up will work.

#2   2013/05/02 07:12PM
    Re: Vimal
    ShadamNuke09

Me too! So excited to see him.

#3   2013/05/02 07:18PM
    beachgirl02840

Me three!

What a great surprise...I hope he sticks around.

#4   2013/05/03 12:20PM
    Meeksmonk

So do I!

#5   2013/05/03 03:36PM
    tinasfathero...

Vimal was great as Clint's foil. It was also fun watching him deal with Christian as a rival. Also enjoyed the whole family at the Vickerman premiere.

#6   2013/05/03 06:42PM
    crumpet_monster

Love the Vimster! I hope we get some scenes with Vimal and Victor. They made quite a strange pair of drinking buddies. I can see them knocking back a few at...hmmm...they need a new bar for the adults to hang out at. Rodi's is sooo last century. I guess they could use the Palace Hotel bar.

I wonder who Vimal will hook up with, because you know it's gonna happen. Maybe Natalie or Blair, but those are the obvious choices. Let's just hope there are no paternity tests needed for Rama or for Vimal's other woman.

#7   2013/05/04 07:50PM
    Meeksmonk

Ha I just love thinking back on all of these storylines...Vimal & Clint...Vimal & Victor...too much. I really hope there is no pregnancy involved in this new one :\

#8   2013/05/05 10:17AM
    elijahsgotit

I think it's so obvious that since Rama's the one that wants to date other men, they will have this open marriage only for Vimal to fall for another woman. Now that's irony lol

#9   2013/05/05 11:24AM
    Meeksmonk

Quote elijahsgotit: I think it's so obvious that since Rama's the one that wants to date other men, they will have this open marriage only for Vimal to fall for another woman. Now that's irony lol

Yeppp I can see that happening. It would serve Rama right haha

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list