List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: To soon to complain.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

To soon to complain.

Started by oltllover at 2013/05/02 12:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/08 06:39PM, Views: 985, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/02 12:34PM
    To soon to complain.
    oltllover

There are going to be characters we dont like, characters we miss, and even actors that we miss or dont like but already there are threads about how "bad" someone is. the show just came back give this a chance to work out the kinks and be greatful.

#2   2013/05/02 01:15PM
    Re: To soon to complain.
    oltlforever31

So true!

#3   2013/05/02 03:22PM
    elijahsgotit

Agreed. I think we should give it some time for those who aren't enjoying it, I for one have loved every second so far

#4   2013/05/02 05:26PM
    tinasfathero...

I've purposely avoided the negative threads.

I'm too busy enjoying the show to placate naysayers and/or defend kinks, minor through they may be, that certain perfectionists feel the need to point out ad nauseam.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/02 05:27PM
    #5   2013/05/02 05:32PM
    Jluv

Quote oltllover: There are going to be characters we dont like, characters we miss, and even actors that we miss or dont like but already there are threads about how "bad" someone is. the show just came back give this a chance to work out the kinks and be greatful.

AGREED! We just got this show back after begging for it, and it is still in it's early stages, some of the original cast choose not to come back, so get over it, I for one think downsizing the cast is a good idea, it helps to focus on the characters, so far it seems really good to me, and who knows, some of the characters that were popular may return, so be grateful it's back I know I am

#6   2013/05/02 07:24PM
    beachgirl02840

I was skeptical about the online format for OLTL and AMC but I love it. More happened in 4 days on each show than happens in 4 weeks on a certain other televised half hour soap.

#7   2013/05/03 10:50AM
    ghfanfare

I'm very impressed with how well it's going so far. I think they have done a good job with this new on-line format and am really enjoying the show.

Some people just can't seem to go with the flow and have to complain about everything. Best to avoid the naysayers, IMO.

#8   2013/05/04 03:24PM
    RJ72

Things are back to normal almost

Day 1 - the changes and missing characters made me wonder

Days 2 & 3 I settled into the new & like it

Day 4 Fantastic... I still love AMC & OLTL more than GH ... things are back to normal

Day 5 - It's OK, I can live with it, but another episode would have been much more fun... I may just skip Friday shows.

Boy am I glad these shows are back!

#9   2013/05/05 09:38PM
    jl4ever

Such is life. We will always have people complain so just scroll on by their posts. It's going to take AMC & OLTL probably at least 3 to 6 months to iron out the kinks.

#10   2013/05/05 09:57PM
    DesTea

They aren't even good complaints. Come on. Complain that you want it back for a year then the first week it's back, complain about everything? I don't get it.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list