List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Who do you think is behind the camera at Tea's?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who do you think is behind the camera at Tea's?

Started by oltlghlvr at 2013/05/02 12:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/10 08:00PM, Views: 1133, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/02 12:09PM
    Who do you think is behind the camera at Tea's?
    oltlghlvr

who do you think has the camera setup In Tea's nursery? I'm thinking either mich Lawrence he's dead but we all know that changes. Or Im really betting on Tomas. maybe he even has Something to do with victors disappearance.considering on General Hospital he wasn't supposedly Who he said he was

#2   2013/05/02 07:57PM
    Re: Who do you think is behind the camera at Tea's?
    BringBackStarr

My first thought was Irene Manning (yes I know she is "dead")...But if I could decide who it is, I would love for another Victor Lord Senior comeback!!!

It would be fun to see Dorian deal with Victor Sr. return, and Vicki (and her brothers) having to deal with him too--especially since he would own Llanfair and the Banner.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/02 07:58PM
    #3   2013/05/02 09:37PM
    days4ever2

Its gonna have something to do with the tattoo because Todd also had a card with the same symbol on it. Also who was Victor fighting with in the first episode before we knew it was him? I think this is the lead up into a big mystery!

#4   2013/05/03 07:38AM
    Axl Rose

Quote days4ever2: Its gonna have something to do with the tattoo because Todd also had a card with the same symbol on it. Also who was Victor fighting with in the first episode before we knew it was him? I think this is the lead up into a big mystery!

I think the tattoo organization is connected to an OLTL villain from the past but just who could it be? It can't be Mitch Laurence because Mitch is dead, he died in the ABC finale, well I wouldn't be surprised if Walker Laurence turned out to be alive and well and that TSJ would be playing a dual role playing both Victor Lord Jr. and Walker Laurence

But maybe the tattoo organization could be tied to Carlo Hesser, that's always another possibility if they bring Carlo back to Llanview and he is tied to the organization that Victor has a tattoo from

Or another possibility it could be Irene who is behind the camera and that somehow Irene survived being shot by Todd and that Irene is watching Victor and the rest of her family

#5   2013/05/04 10:48AM
    ilsalund

I know this is a silly answer but how about Tea? Maybe it is just a baby monitor!

#6   2013/05/04 10:54PM
    coldrain

I hope they don't re-write history and make Todd behind everything. Everyone who watched OLTL before it ended knows Todd didn't really shoot Victor and that it was a fake memory put in his head that didn't really happen. but the tattoo on victor and todd having a letter/card in the limo with the same symbol leads me to believe they are heading in that direction

#7   2013/05/05 12:43PM
    crumpet_monster

There are two other things they seem to be ignoring besides Todd having those conversations with his dead mother laying the guilt trip on him. One is that Victor was clearly surprised to see whoever it was that shot him. He knew Todd was going after him already. The other thing is that Allison Perkins was in prison when Victor was shot, and only broke out a few months later. So she didn't have Victor that whole time. We know she and Mitch had someone on the outside helping them with the prison break. That could be the same person who shot Victor.

#8   2013/05/05 01:15PM
    coldrain

Well if they are going to bring someone else back from the dead.. how about Margaret Cochran?

"Margaret dies on June 15, 2006 following a van wreck," marty died in a van wreck didn't she?

"a vision of Margaret later appears to taunt a jailed Todd(victor) on December 18, 2008."

#9   2013/05/05 01:19PM
    coldrain

Let's speculate using only "Dead" people.. Lee Ramsey did it

#10   2013/05/05 01:45PM
    crumpet_monster

Lee and Margaret could both be involved. It could be a collection of "dead" people. This secret organization could be full of them. I suspect Rebecca Lewis may be among them. She's the one I suspect of taping Victor's house and the diner back in 2009, when she was helping Powell Lord III do his stabbings. Maybe she's in this organization, in charge of the spycam. I think the head writer said they wouldn't be doing more returns from the dead. But the idea of resurrecting a few more characters would make sense in this storyline, with Victor somehow being alive after "dying" onscreen right in front of Tea.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list