List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Why I LOVE the ORGINIALTodd Manning (no bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why I LOVE the ORGINIALTodd Manning (no bash)

Started by Jigglea at 2013/05/02 09:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/03 11:38AM, Views: 452, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/05/02 09:44AM
    Why I LOVE the ORGINIALTodd Manning (no bash)
    Jigglea

Because I do....nobody can play Todd Manning like Roger Howarth! He's Sexy, Cool and Baddd to the bone!! So glad he decided to come back to OLTL and especially happy he will be returning to GH!! Todd's chemsitry with the ladies he loves is off the charts, he loves his children in a way like only he can and his sense of humor albeit dark at times amuse me.....what can I say.....I LOVE THE ORIGINAL TODD MANNING!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/02 09:49AM
    #2   2013/05/02 11:14AM
    Re: Why I LOVE the ORGINIALTodd Manning (no bash)
    Bizlet

Quote Jigglea: Because I do....nobody can play Todd Manning like Roger Howarth! He's Sexy, Cool and Baddd to the bone!! So glad he decided to come back to OLTL and especially happy he will be returning to GH!! Todd's chemsitry with the ladies he loves is off the charts, he loves his children in a way like only he can and his sense of humor albeit dark at times amuse me.....what can I say.....I LOVE THE ORIGINAL TODD MANNING!!

I have grown to love Todd on GH and he great.the sexiest bad guy out.

#3   2013/05/02 12:22PM
    Jigglea

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Jigglea: Because I do....nobody can play Todd Manning like Roger Howarth! He's Sexy, Cool and Baddd to the bone!! So glad he decided to come back to OLTL and especially happy he will be returning to GH!! Todd's chemsitry with the ladies he loves is off the charts, he loves his children in a way like only he can and his sense of humor albeit dark at times amuse me.....what can I say.....I LOVE THE ORIGINAL TODD MANNING!!

I have grown to love Todd on GH and he great.the sexiest bad guy out.

Yes he is! Very sexy...although I miss his long hair, he totally rocked it, I can accept him in just about any form!

#4   2013/05/02 05:14PM
    Jluv

My favorite character on OLTL

#5   2013/05/02 07:16PM
    beachgirl02840

Roger Howarth is mesmerizing to watch. I saw him first on ATWT as Paul Ryan then when it got cancelled I switched to OLTL and was thrilled when he came on and then thrilled again when he went to GH. He owns his characters and has chemistry with everyone. And pulls off the best dry humor and one liners ever.

#6   2013/05/03 07:45AM
    Axl Rose

I love Todd Manning, I always have and I always will and no one can say different but at the same time Todd Manning the thing about him his character is that he doesn't think before he acts and that's what gets him into trouble all the time is that he doesn't care how his actions affect other people like how his actions could affect his kids or even Blair or even Tea or Viki or the rest of his family but I think he loves his family a lot but at the same time he has a really strange way of showing it sometimes

I could see why his other children his son Jack and his daughter Dani want nothing to do with Todd because of the way he is, or because they feel connected more to their Uncle Victor who they love by the way and accept as their father but Todd shot Victor his own brother for stealing Todd's life but at the same time it wasn't Victor's fault, he was brainwashed by their mother Irene but maybe if Todd could accept the fact that his kids love Victor, then I think he could have a better relationship with Jack and Dani

But Todd's relationship with Starr is another story, because Todd and Starr will always have that closeness, that bond because Todd and Starr have a really strong connection always have and always will but at the same time as many times as Starr tries to write off her father, she never really completely can because she loves Todd despite himself

But at the same time Todd he was at his best when he was with Carly Jacks of General Hospital because Carly she accepted Todd the way that he is and never tried to change him into something he's not which has always been Blair's problem

#7   2013/05/03 10:07AM
    Jigglea

Quote Axl Rose: I love Todd Manning, I always have and I always will and no one can say different but at the same time Todd Manning the thing about him his character is that he doesn't think before he acts and that's what gets him into trouble all the time is that he doesn't care how his actions affect other people like how his actions could affect his kids or even Blair or even Tea or Viki or the rest of his family but I think he loves his family a lot but at the same time he has a really strange way of showing it sometimes

I could see why his other children his son Jack and his daughter Dani want nothing to do with Todd because of the way he is, or because they feel connected more to their Uncle Victor who they love by the way and accept as their father but Todd shot Victor his own brother for stealing Todd's life but at the same time it wasn't Victor's fault, he was brainwashed by their mother Irene but maybe if Todd could accept the fact that his kids love Victor, then I think he could have a better relationship with Jack and Dani

But Todd's relationship with Starr is another story, because Todd and Starr will always have that closeness, that bond because Todd and Starr have a really strong connection always have and always will but at the same time as many times as Starr tries to write off her father, she never really completely can because she loves Todd despite himself

But at the same time Todd he was at his best when he was with Carly Jacks of General Hospital because Carly she accepted Todd the way that he is and never tried to change him into something he's not which has always been Blair's problem

You are absolutely correct about Todd! He most definitely his own worst enemy and Todd never tries to hide who he is. He really tries to be better, especially for his sister Vicki and his daughter Starr and thats why I was kind of upset with Starr and the way she treated Todd when they was on GH....its like they were turning her against him and nobody knows Todd like Starr does and you're right, they're relationship is like no other and she gets him and love him for him. I know he pisses her off with all his shenanigans but she still loves him but just wants him to think before he reacts....I still don't care, I LOVE THE ORIGINIAL TODD MANNING.....LOL

OAN: This board is pissing me off....i'm trying to change my profile pic and it won't let me!!

#8   2013/05/03 11:06AM
    IHeartLizzie

Because he is my Todd. The one and only Todd. The only Todd I have EVER accepted. NO ONE knows or can do Todd like RH.

#9   2013/05/03 11:38AM
    Jigglea

Quote IHeartLizzie: Because he is my Todd. The one and only Todd. The only Todd I have EVER accepted. NO ONE knows or can do Todd like RH.

YOU BETTER SAY IT!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list