List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Get rid of Jack!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Get rid of Jack!!!

Started by strange fruit at 2013/05/01 10:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/05 07:04PM, Views: 467, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/05/01 10:09PM
    Get rid of Jack!!!
    strange fruit

I don't like the kid and i never have. Of all the so much better people they could've brought back they bring his annoying behind back? When i saw him on the first episode i sighed. Nothing about him has changed at all. He still hates Todd and he still seems like an ass. I would've taken Jessica, Gigi, hell even Roxy over him! What is he doing back on this show? What purpose does he show? I just don't get it. He shouldn't have been able to come back yet favorites like Rex, Starr and John aren't on here. I still like the OLTL, but man, i really could've done without Jack.

#2   2013/05/01 10:19PM
    Re: Get rid of Jack!!!
    elijahsgotit

I used to hate Jack back when he bullied Shane but I had warmed up to him by the end of the show and I don't mind him now. He was a little over the top with Todd but I don't think him not liking Todd is a reason he shouldn't be on the show, especially given the fact that Todd isn't even staying.

That being said, I think the reason Jack is back and not others is simply that he was willing to come back in the first place. Many were not. John and Starr aren't on because their portrayers don't want to be.

#3   2013/05/02 03:36AM
    tinasfathero...

They've toned him down a bit, which is a good thing. Jack was way too menacing during the bullying storyline with Shane.

#4   2013/05/02 06:10AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote tinasfatheronlostin: They've toned him down a bit, which is a good thing. Jack was way too menacing during the bullying storyline with Shane.

I agree. I think they're gonna make Jack more layered now, rather than being just pure villianous the way he was before

#5   2013/05/02 07:48AM
    Yale Steam

I'm fine with Jack. Todd brought this and everything else on his self. With Todd, it's always me...me..me...

#6   2013/05/03 10:53AM
    ghfanfare

He's hardly had two lines, for goodness sake! I am willing to give it a chance.

#7   2013/05/03 11:04AM
    IHeartLizzie

Quote Yale Steam: I'm fine with Jack. Todd brought this and everything else on his self. With Todd, it's always me...me..me...

The thing is Jack wasn't raised by Todd in his formative years is NOT Todd's fault. Jack n Todd bump heads because he is just like RH's Todd. Jack seems to be punishing Todd not only because of the Victor mess but because Todd wasn't there all those years. Jack had Victor so he shouldn't be mad. He needs to grow up and move on. Star was the one most affected by this outside of Victor. Victor did some terrible things to her. He mentally emotionally and physically abused her (not sexually)

#8   2013/05/05 10:26AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote ghfanfare: He's hardly had two lines, for goodness sake! I am willing to give it a chance.

Agreed. I actually have really been enjoying Jack, even in the little bit we've seen of him so as long as he doesn't revert back to his bully ways, I'm fine with him.

#9   2013/05/05 07:04PM
    coldrain

the actor still playing Jack being on the show just proves that he's been unemployeed for the past two years. in fact it seems like the only people who've had work since OLTL ended were the three who went to general hospital and those who aren't back on the show

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list