List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Destiny?!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Destiny?!

Started by Meatmanswife at 2013/05/01 07:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/10 11:52AM, Views: 1323, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/01 07:23PM
    Destiny?!
    Meatmanswife

Who likes this new Destiny?!! I don't!!! The old Destiny had sass and charm! This new girl has none of that! PLEASE BRING BACK MY DESTINY!!!

#2   2013/05/01 07:46PM
    Re: Destiny?!
    ShadamNuke09

Im trying to like her, but so far it's not working. May take a while. I miss old Des.

#3   2013/05/01 09:53PM
    Amy 71

I'm loving this Destiny. She's a much better actress than the old one. And it's pretty clear that people not liking her are not liking the fact that she's pretty and slender. Get over it! She's fantastic!

#4   2013/05/01 10:26PM
    elijahsgotit

I wasn't that big a fan of the old Des but I'm sorry this one is a terrible actress and being thin doesn't change that. If they think good looks are gonna distract me from this girl's complete lack of talent, think again

#5   2013/05/02 10:06AM
    Jigglea

The old Destiny was naturally sacarstic but the new Destiny works OT trying to prove she is....not liking her and it has nothing to do with her being thin or even pretty...heck I though the old Destiny was very pretty.

#6   2013/05/02 01:22PM
    oltlforever31

Just said this in another thread, I like her. She seems like a more grown up version of the Destiny we knew before. She has been SORASed, and she is a new mom. I think it works.

#7   2013/05/02 03:13PM
    elijahsgotit

I don't mind her being sorased and I was okay with a recast, I just don't like this particular actress but who knows, maybe she'll get better

#8   2013/05/02 03:13PM
    iluvtad

The original actress who portrayed Destiny was offered the role again by Prospect Park, she declined as she is concentrating on school.
    I like this new Destiny and it has only been 4 episodes, give her a chance.

#9   2013/05/03 10:54AM
    ghfanfare

Quote oltlforever31: Just said this in another thread, I like her. She seems like a more grown up version of the Destiny we knew before. She has been SORASed, and she is a new mom. I think it works.

Cosign...

#10   2013/05/04 03:57PM
    RJ72

Two thumbs up for both new Destiny and new Matthew!

It's evident already these actors have captured the essence of the characters and are portraying them from the new vantage point...and not really enough screen time for sass and charm yet!... but t is sort of there already.

New Lulu was a mess too, and is much more slowly finding the Lulu groove, but I already like her too.

Enjoy the show and give it time. If you're right the producers will change the actress, but I don't agree with you. Old Destiny said no, so if missing her is your predicament? I hope you don't go on trashing every future D.

In an ideal world, Sarah Brown would still be Carly

RJ

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list