List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Where is Starr?!?!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where is Starr?!?!

Started by Meatmanswife at 2013/05/01 07:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/21 12:28AM, Views: 1626, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/05/20 10:42AM
    Re: Where is Starr?!?!
    MikeLikesSoaps

KA will not be back as Starr anytime soon. She never signed a contract with PP. When OLTL ended, they wrote her moving to L.A. to explain why she wouldn't be on the reboot. KA moved to CA when OLTL ended on ABC.

#12   2013/05/20 01:46PM
    oltlforever31

I read a great interview with KA. She did not turn PP down, the timing was wrong, so maybe down the road....

*Sorry link wouldn't work. It was a Michael Fairman interview. I'm sure if you googled it, or go to his web page, you can find it. Again Sorry about that. Usually when I post a link it works. It must have been too long.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/20 01:48PM
    #13   2013/05/21 12:28AM
    raylit

Quote Axl Rose: As for Starr, she should have stayed in Port Charles because Prospect Park if they were going to bring her back, they would have done it already and Starr she would have been on our screens by now which is why I think Starr's character was better off in Port Charles on General Hospital

HELLO The OLTL characters were basically on loan to GH. PP and OLTL own the copyrights to said characters, and as such Starr Manning can and will only ever be a character on OLTL now

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list