List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Where is Starr?!?!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where is Starr?!?!

Started by Meatmanswife at 2013/05/01 07:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/21 12:28AM, Views: 1586, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/01 07:09PM
    Where is Starr?!?!
    Meatmanswife

8) Where is Starr?!?!?! The Manning Family isn't the same without her! And her sister Dani is in the hospital and you don't think Todd wouldn't have flown her to be by her sister's side!!! I started watching OLTL right when Blair and Todd first came on the scene, so I have watched Starr's total life and OTL isn't the same with out her!!! IMHO

#2   2013/05/01 10:30PM
    Re: Where is Starr?!?!
    elijahsgotit

Quote Meatmanswife: Where is Starr?!?!?! The Manning Family isn't the same without her! And her sister Dani is in the hospital and you don't think Todd wouldn't have flown her to be by her sister's side!!! I started watching OLTL right when Blair and Todd first came on the scene, so I have watched Starr's total life and OTL isn't the same with out her!!! IMHO

I agree, it's not the same without her but unfortunately KA wants to stay on GH

#3   2013/05/02 03:54AM
    tinasfathero...

I'm sure that after the show is on for a couple of months tptb will introduce a recasted Starr. The character is way too central a character not to be included.

The same can be said of Jessica.

Plus, in a few months, nuStarr will have been gone for such a long time that the writers can produce many good storylines referencing her absence. Maybe the call she got in Port Charles was from Victor which led her to the possibility of Hope and/or Cole being alive. Maybe Victor, or even Cole was that person who was following her that last week she was in Port Charles.

#4   2013/05/02 06:07AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote tinasfatheronlostin: I'm sure that after the show is on for a couple of months tptb will introduce a recasted Starr. The character is way too central a character not to be included.

The same can be said of Jessica.

Plus, in a few months, nuStarr will have been gone for such a long time that the writers can produce many good storylines referencing her absence. Maybe the call she got in Port Charles was from Victor which led her to the possibility of Hope and/or Cole being alive. Maybe Victor, or even Cole was that person who was following her that last week she was in Port Charles.

She already said it was Langston that called her. As for who was following her, I believe it was Cole

#5   2013/05/03 07:49AM
    Axl Rose

As for Starr, she should have stayed in Port Charles because Prospect Park if they were going to bring her back, they would have done it already and Starr she would have been on our screens by now which is why I think Starr's character was better off in Port Charles on General Hospital

#6   2013/05/05 04:29PM
    alissain

NO New Starr! Please, keep the same actress. I love her and Michael together, so move him over to OLTL then but they are great together. Sigh....

#7   2013/05/05 07:36PM
    Dontaskwatmy...

Quote Meatmanswife: Where is Starr?!?!?! The Manning Family isn't the same without her! And her sister Dani is in the hospital and you don't think Todd wouldn't have flown her to be by her sister's side!!! I started watching OLTL right when Blair and Todd first came on the scene, so I have watched Starr's total life and OTL isn't the same with out her!!! IMHO

ICAM without Starr the Cramer and Manning clan seems to be missing something she really does need to come back to Llanview obviously Dani needs some guidance and I cant deal with a recast KA all the way they should make it Victor who was watching her in Port Charles and then later on she can find out Hope is alive maybe cole I liked her better with James he accepted her and her family for who they were when cole acted all holier than thou and were always trying to cop a plea for him and marty

#8   2013/05/14 05:34AM
    Meatmanswife

Quote Dontaskwatmynameisst:

ICAM without Starr the Cramer and Manning clan seems to be missing something she really does need to come back to Llanview obviously Dani needs some guidance and I cant deal with a recast KA all the way they should make it Victor who was watching her in Port Charles and then later on she can find out Hope is alive maybe cole I liked her better with James he accepted her and her family for who they were when cole acted all holier than thou and were always trying to cop a plea for him and marty

I so agree!! The Cramers and The Mannings are missing something and its Starr!! I would really hate a recast but she's the missing piece to their puzzle!!!

#9   2013/05/14 09:39AM
    days4ever2

Blair mentioned Starr today when talking with Natalie. I hope that KA can do a guest spot on OLTL at some point.

#10   2013/05/14 12:16PM
    DesTea

I think they will bring KA back eventually for temporary stents because KA said that she would come back from time to time if she got enough notice. She moved her family to LA and she can't just move back to the east coast but she would come back from time to time. It's a matter of her being available and PP needing her at the same time.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list