List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: The Opening

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Opening

Started by oltlforever31 at 2013/05/01 07:11AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/01 08:31AM, Views: 323, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/05/01 07:11AM
    The Opening
    oltlforever31

At first, I really didn't care for it. After watching episode 3, I am really starting to like it. Even the song is sticking in my head. I love the new version of this show!

#2   2013/05/01 07:22AM
    Re: The Opening
    Deevah4ever

I don't hate it...it's just not OLTL, imo. I wish Snoop had teamed up with Peabo Bryson to update/remix the old 80's theme. it was a really good song.

#3   2013/05/01 07:28AM
    oltlforever31

Quote Deevah4ever: I don't hate it...it's just not OLTL, imo. I wish Snoop had teamed up with Peabo Bryson to update/remix the old 80's theme. it was a really good song.

I was hoping they would use that song too. It was catchy!

#4   2013/05/01 08:21AM
    tinasfathero...

I read somewhere that ABC/Disney still owns the rights to the opening themes from its ABC run.

I, for one, really like the new opening. The actors' exuberance really shines in their dancing.

Snoop Lion has been a MAJOR fan of One Life for decades. Glad they are using the talents of a fan and not hiring someone who just views it as a paycheck.

#5   2013/05/01 08:31AM
    oltlforever31

Quote tinasfatheronlostin: I read somewhere that ABC/Disney still owns the rights to the opening themes from its ABC run.

I, for one, really like the new opening. The actors' exuberance really shines in their dancing.

Snoop Lion has been a MAJOR fan of One Life for decades. Glad they are using the talents of a fan and not hiring someone who just views it as a paycheck.

Yes! I think it's so cool that Snoop (I can't get used to Lion, lol) loves OLTL, and wants to be a part of the show. Very smart move PP, very smart.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list