List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Victor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor

Started by tinasfatheronlostin at 2013/04/30 10:13AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/21 12:30AM, Views: 774, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/04/30 10:13AM
    Victor
    tinasfathero...

Is TSJ back for good is he just available for a few episodes?

Love his scruffy look. Very sexy!

#2   2013/05/17 04:39PM
    Re: Victor
    VictorRocks

Quote tinasfatheronlostin: Is TSJ back for good is he just available for a few episodes?

What I have heard and this is from a freind that talked to Flo/Tea. Trevor is taping the next session which is a 5 wk period so we will see Victor again .I am not sure what his contract is but they are now going to make a storyline about him getting some help because he is very damaged now after being help for a year .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/17 04:40PM
    #3   2013/05/18 10:17AM
    Mr.Coffee

Quote tinasfatheronlostin: Is TSJ back for good is he just available for a few episodes?

After watching OLTL this past week I have come to the conclusion that Irene blatantly lied about having twins and VLJr was just a creation.

#4   2013/05/18 04:19PM
    VictorRocks

Not .... Victor is just brainwashed and probably has TOSD or something he is no clone cause he is better than Todd.

#5   2013/05/18 09:05PM
    jl4ever

I found it extremely annoying that RC brought Irene back from the dead and then killed the woman! Grrrrr. Irene should have been kept alive as she tormented Tina, Todd, Viki, Victor Jr. and all of her grandchildren.

#6   2013/05/21 12:30AM
    raylit

Quote jl4ever: I found it extremely annoying that RC brought Irene back from the dead and then killed the woman! Grrrrr. Irene should have been kept alive as she tormented Tina, Todd, Viki, Victor Jr. and all of her grandchildren.

Supposedly killed Irene is a better term. Just as Victor Jr was still alive, I think so is Mommy Dearest Irene!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list