List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Very Fast paced Show! Loved it!!! Spoiler below!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Very Fast paced Show! Loved it!!! Spoiler below!!

Started by john_and_marlena_fan at 2013/04/30 09:22AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/05 12:00PM, Views: 594, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/04/30 09:22AM
    Very Fast paced Show! Loved it!!! Spoiler below!!
    john_and_mar...

omg this second show rocked the house TSJ in the very first part before the intro...and then reveals himself to everyone including todd,blare,tea,matthew and jack!!

if this was ABCD his return to everyone he loves would be dragged out for weeks!!!

but on PP the writing is excellent and fast paced!!!!! what do you all think of tuesdays show??? loved it, liked it?? i for one loved it the brothers rivary continues!!! i didnt care for todd hitting victor tho :mad: acting like it was his fault!!! anyways i loved this show and if the rest is as good as the second eppy, this show is going to florish online for yrs to come!!!

i did hear that on another thread that pp said if oltl does really well online and it is so far then by Sept its possible oltl could be on a cable station just like it is in cana fx canada!!!

#2   2013/05/01 09:39AM
    Re: Very Fast paced Show! Loved it!!! Spoiler below!!
    john_and_mar...

third eppy was sooo good

#3   2013/05/01 10:34PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote john_and_marlena_fan: third eppy was sooo good

Omg so so good, that ending with Todd/Victor was so intense and when Victor first shows himself to Dani and she doesn't believe her eyes and then finally breaks down and just grabs hold of him, I was in tears soo touching

#4   2013/05/02 03:44AM
    tinasfathero...

The show is hitting all the right chords for me. One gentle nuance I've noticed is that without the McBain character on canvas the writers are playing Victor with a moody personality akin to John's. This also allows Todd to be more the alpha male personality he was in the past rather than the buffoon at times he played while on General Hospital.

#5   2013/05/05 10:35AM
    elijahsgotit

I don't think Victor's moody, I think he's traumatized

#6   2013/05/05 12:00PM
    crumpet_monster

Victor is definitely more subdued because of whatever he went through. We haven't seen him like this in a long while. I think he's had time to reflect on his past, and his identity issues. If anything, the ordeal he went through has made him more determined to keep the ones he loves away from Todd. TSJ has been brilliant.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list