List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Blair or Carly, who should Todd be with?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Blair or Carly, who should Todd be with?

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/04/30 07:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/01 10:24PM, Views: 768, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/30 07:36AM
    Blair or Carly, who should Todd be with?
    Axl Rose

Personally I would rather Todd Manning be with Carly Jacks of GH, because at least with Carly he had way more chemistry with her than he ever did with Blair and that's for sure because with Todd and Carly they were so similar to one another in the sense that they are both self-destructive, both accept one another just the way they were but at the same time Tarly what killed them as a couple was because of Todd's lies but at the same time with Blair all she has ever done with Todd is judge him and she doesn't accept Todd the way he is

#2   2013/04/30 08:08AM
    Re: Blair or Carly, who should Todd be with?
    oltlghlvr

I would like Todd be with Carly also. I know he did lie to her but it had nothing to do with Their relationship.so I don't see why she won't forgive him. She forgave Johnny and he cheated on her what todd did was nowhere near that. it didn't affect Her in any way

#3   2013/04/30 08:21AM
    oltllover

Blair and todd used to be great together but IMO blair changed or grew up whatever you want to call it where as Carly is still a bit of a bad girl.

#4   2013/04/30 09:10AM
    Axl Rose

Exactly my point Carly is more Todd's pace and Blair is not

#5   2013/04/30 12:35PM
    Axl Rose

Todd and Carly all day everyday

#6   2013/04/30 12:41PM
    ghfanfare

I definitely like Todd and Carly. It's new and fresh. Blair and Todd seem a bit like been there, done that too many times. But I think they still have chemistry.

#7   2013/04/30 03:53PM
    PMax47

Todd should be with Carly. Of course we all know that will not happen again.

#8   2013/04/30 04:57PM
    stilllovingt...

sorry but what i understand is that there will be no more todd once he goes back to GH but whatever character he winds up playing on GH he would be great with carly

#9   2013/04/30 06:34PM
    Axl Rose

If Carly were in Llanview, you know she would be perfect right here for Todd

#10   2013/04/30 09:37PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote Axl Rose: If Carly were in Llanview, you know she would be perfect right here for Todd

Yeah but that's never gonna happen. No way would LW leave tv to go online.

I think Todd has chemistry with both but Carly is the one that will accept him for the man that he is. With Blair, Todd would constantly have to be on eggshells trying not to screw up again and that's not Blair's fault either, it just means they're not right for each other.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list