List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: So far so good.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So far so good.

Started by oltllover at 2013/04/30 04:50AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/01 05:56PM, Views: 353, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/04/30 04:50AM
    So far so good.
    oltllover

watching on hulu is much easier than I thought. I am used to watching episodes that I missed on you tube so watching on the computer is not bad and anyone who has a newer model tv get get a cable that connects the computer to the tv and watch it like that. anyways, the production value is good and it does feel like the veterans never lost a beat and there are enough originals to help balance the newbies. I am thrilled that victor is back and that s/l will be addressed and Todd can move on from that but I do take issue with the fact that there was no real reaction from anyone(except Tea) that victor isnt dead but we will see how that plays out. ohterwise I am very happy for the show and the actors and wish them well and success.

#2   2013/04/30 08:01AM
    Re: So far so good.
    Meeksmonk

Quote oltllover: watching on hulu is much easier than I thought. I am used to watching episodes that I missed on you tube so watching on the computer is not bad and anyone who has a newer model tv get get a cable that connects the computer to the tv and watch it like that. anyways, the production value is good and it does feel like the veterans never lost a beat and there are enough originals to help balance the newbies. I am thrilled that victor is back and that s/l will be addressed and Todd can move on from that but I do take issue with the fact that there was no real reaction from anyone(except Tea) that victor isnt dead but we will see how that plays out. ohterwise I am very happy for the show and the actors and wish them well and success.

Yes I am surprised that everyone didn't gasp and stand there with their mouths open when Victor just swooped in! I thought the reactions from everyone could have been better but as you said, we shall see!

#3   2013/04/30 10:10AM
    tinasfathero...

Yep. The Victor is alive was very underwhelming.

It also seemed strange not to have Starr there as well. I know the actress declined returning and that's the reason she wasn't there but it just seemed odd.

They should have at least thrown in a scene with Blair talking to Starr on the phone after the doctor said Dani was going to be alright.

#4   2013/04/30 11:14AM
    butterycurves

DITTO, SO FAR SO GOOD!!! LOVING IT! TODD/VICTOR situation is definitely a great beginning! THANKS AGAIN PROSPECT PARK!!! I LOOOOVVVE YOU ALL!

PEACE

#5   2013/04/30 12:11PM
    raylit

Quote tinasfatheronlostin: Yep. The Victor is alive was very underwhelming.

It also seemed strange not to have Starr there as well. I know the actress declined returning and that's the reason she wasn't there but it just seemed odd.

They should have at least thrown in a scene with Blair talking to Starr on the phone after the doctor said Dani was going to be alright.

Not sure why they did not mention Starr at all, but hope they recast her role soon

#6   2013/04/30 12:39PM
    ghfanfare

I think it's pretty good so far. A good balance of the old and the new. I thought the Victor stuff was okay. Just a bit surprised they didn't play it out more before he showed his face to everyone.

#7   2013/04/30 03:59PM
    PMax47

@raylit, in episode 2 when Blair was talking to Todd she did mention Starr. She was chastising him for being gone and not "keeping in touch with your kids, Starr, Jack, Dani" which is ironic since when he was "gone" Starr was with her Dad in the same town.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/30 04:00PM
    #8   2013/05/01 08:29AM
    tinasfathero...

I just watched episode 3 and I'm just as impressed with OLTL as I was with the first episode.

Its 'views' on Hulu and downloads on I Tunes have also increased since its blockbuster debut on Monday. Fans are liking what they're seeing.

#9   2013/05/01 12:10PM
    ghfanfare

Quote tinasfatheronlostin: I just watched episode 3 and I'm just as impressed with OLTL as I was with the first episode.

Its 'views' on Hulu and downloads on I Tunes have also increased since its blockbuster debut on Monday. Fans are liking what they're seeing.

I am liking it, too! Also glad the views are increasing. The comments on hulu and facebook have been positive so far.

#10   2013/05/01 05:56PM
    tinasfathero...

Another positive is that AMC is doing well also.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list