List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Chapter 1 Part 2 is a HIT!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chapter 1 Part 2 is a HIT!!!!!

Started by raylit at 2013/04/30 01:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/30 12:08PM, Views: 466, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/04/30 01:46AM
    Chapter 1 Part 2 is a HIT!!!!!
    raylit

Just saw the 2nd episode and it nicely pulls from the original series finale bits and pieces to tell the story during the show's absence. Only downer for me is get rid of the Shelter scenes, not wanting them every single day please!!!

Other than that I am very happy with my soap being back on the air!!

#2   2013/04/30 07:44AM
    Re: Chapter 1 Part 2 is a HIT!!!!!
    Plain-N-Simple

Quote raylit: Just saw the 2nd episode and it nicely pulls from the original series finale bits and pieces to tell the story during the show's absence. Only downer for me is get rid of the Shelter scenes, not wanting them every single day please!!!

I think my downer this episode is the constant use of the "S" word. PP are really pushing it w/the sh!t word. I guess this is their way of stciking to ABC or what not by going the extra mile and breaking the barriers and telling everyone to stick it..lol...but Yeah I think they are overusing the sh!t word a little 2 much right now. Other than that I'm still on high and glad its back.

#3   2013/04/30 07:57AM
    Meeksmonk

Quote Plain-N-Simple:
    Quote raylit: Just saw the 2nd episode and it nicely pulls from the original series finale bits and pieces to tell the story during the show's absence. Only downer for me is get rid of the Shelter scenes, not wanting them every single day please!!!

I think my downer this episode is the constant use of the "S" word. PP are really pushing it w/the sh!t word. I guess this is their way of stciking to ABC or what not by going the extra mile and breaking the barriers and telling everyone to stick it..lol...but Yeah I think they are overusing the sh!t word a little 2 much right now. Other than that I'm still on high and glad its back.

Yeah when Destiny said it I was like, "Wow, she could have said 'awful' or something" haha but I kind of like that they throw the word in there because it's more realistic...I always find it funny how they never curse on soaps (of course, because they're on tv) but they go through the worst ish ever so I would expect them to be cursing all day. So I'm okay with the cursing, just as long as they don't overuse it. I also find it funny that Des is taller than Matthew now, haha! Maybe just with heels on...

I have to say that I love that I can catch the show on Hulu right before class! No waiting for hours for it to show up on Youtube!

#4   2013/04/30 09:06AM
    bikette

I am loving OLTL. I didn't even notice Destiny saying it today. Maybe it's because I watch Showtime on TV and you get hit with the F word in most of the movies now a days. I loved that things are moving at a faster pace.

#5   2013/04/30 09:25AM
    john_and_mar...

the best part of this whole show is TJS two days in a row

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/30 09:25AM
    #6   2013/04/30 09:39AM
    Axl Rose

TSJ is back and I for one could not be happier

#7   2013/04/30 11:19AM
    butterycurves

TSJ is the best and I am looking forward to him and RH doing more scenes together and their rivalry growing! Should be exciting....Thanks PP you are the awesome!

#8   2013/04/30 11:23AM
    raylit

Quote butterycurves: TSJ is the best and I am looking forward to him and RH doing more scenes together and their rivalry growing! Should be exciting....Thanks PP you are the awesome!

I do too but once RH goes to his new role on GH I doubt he commutes between CT and LA too much to film both shows

#9   2013/04/30 12:08PM
    raylit

Quote Plain-N-Simple:

I think my downer this episode is the constant use of the "S" word. PP are really pushing it w/the sh!t word. I guess this is their way of sticking to ABC or what not by going the extra mile and breaking the barriers and telling everyone to stick it..lol...but Yeah I think they are overusing the sh!t word a little 2 much right now. Other than that I'm still on high and glad its back.

I think with the sexy scenes and the cursing they are trying to make the show edgier and more contemporary. And well that is how many kids, not all thankfully, talk these days. I also know a lot of adults that use the S word. Shoot it is on the web now so the F word could be dropped too.......lol

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list