List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: OLTL: 2013......My Unhappy Penny worth...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OLTL: 2013......My Unhappy Penny worth...

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/04/30 12:57AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/02 05:56AM, Views: 707, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/04/30 12:57AM
    OLTL: 2013......My Unhappy Penny worth...
    BringBackStarr

The show seems torn between trying to get younger new viewers, while keeping the old...That is NEVER going to work...

I felt as unhappy as Todd (and RH) looked...

The opening....Hideous.....

The sets, production, and clothes----AWESOME!!

Blair looks HOT---getting called a cougar was ridiculous...

The shelter thing was OK---The problem was it was too much, too soon-----Ask yourself if Granny is really going to sit thru oral sex, Danis lacy see thru shorts, or blaring music....Answer: NOPE......(For the record---I have been to many a "maze bars" where people partake in the "enjoyment" of others in tucked away booths--So I am certainly not a prude--Just not sure this was smart for a first episode...

Sorry to disappoint ladies--Jeffrey and Cutter are sexy for sure, but not sure who is casting these "alpha" males....

How many times I was forced to turn down the volume or hear foul mouth youth use the POOP word?

Too much David...At a certain point it isn't funny anymore....

The saving grace?-----Dorian---Victor---Vicki---Bo---Nora.....

Matthew----REALLY?

#2   2013/04/30 04:19PM
    Re: OLTL: 2013......My Unhappy Penny worth...
    PMax47

It's no secret that both OLTL and AMC are geared towards younger viewers but I agree with you on some points. The sets were fantastic. The music was okay but what really has to go is the Sh*t word being used often in one scene.

Reality is One Life will be geared towards younger viewers but Prospect Park knows also that long time viewers will watch to see what it's like so you will see more of the older characters, at least for awhile.

#3   2013/04/30 07:34PM
    BringBackStarr

Even with the addition of Victor---I dont think I can watch much of this..I was shocked by the club scenes taking up so much air time. They dont want our demographic...Sorry but thats the way I feel...The Victor thing is probably short term to give an initial boost. I cant see it lasting.

#4   2013/05/01 06:39AM
    tessicapls

Quote BringBackStarr: The show seems torn between trying to get younger new viewers, while keeping the old...That is NEVER going to work...

The shelter thing was OK---The problem was it was too much, too soon-----Ask yourself if Granny is really going to sit thru oral sex, Danis lacy see thru shorts, or blaring music....Answer: NOPE......(For the record---I have been to many a "maze bars" where people partake in the "enjoyment" of others in tucked away booths--So I am certainly not a prude--Just not sure this was smart for a first episode...

Sorry to disappoint ladies--Jeffrey and Cutter are sexy for sure, but not sure who is casting these "alpha" males....

How many times I was forced to turn down the volume or hear foul mouth youth use the POOP word?

Matthew----REALLY?

For the record, way too much info. Some things are best kept to yourself.

#5   2013/05/01 03:47PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote tessicapls:
    Quote BringBackStarr: The show seems torn between trying to get younger new viewers, while keeping the old...That is NEVER going to work...

Matthew----REALLY?

Love your glasses..Thank you for your response..

#6   2013/05/01 06:53PM
    Bing66

Quote BringBackStarr:
    Quote tessicapls:

Matthew----REALLY?

I dont think that avatar is a picture of the poster. It has to be a pic of pre Nurses Ball SabrinA.

#7   2013/05/02 05:42AM
    tessicapls

Quote tessicapls:

Matthew----REALLY?

Thank you! I love them as well! I've never understood contacts, I have a weakness for cats eye glasses, just so cute.

#8   2013/05/02 05:45AM
    tessicapls

Quote Bing66:
    Quote BringBackStarr:
    Quote tessicapls:

Matthew----REALLY?

I dont think that avatar is a picture of the poster. It has to be a pic of pre Nurses Ball SabrinA.

Nope, it's me. Doesn't look anything like Sabrina though, lol, she's been gorgeous from day one(seriously, we could all see that, haha!), so I do very much appreciate the compliment. So sweet to compare me to the beautiful Theresa Costillo!! My hair is red though, not brown.

#9   2013/05/02 05:56AM
    jbone1

Quote tessicapls:
    Quote Bing66:
    Quote BringBackStarr:
    Quote tessicapls:

Matthew----REALLY?

Nope, it's me. Doesn't look anything like Sabrina though, lol, she's been gorgeous from day one(seriously, we could all see that, haha!), so I do very much appreciate the compliment. So sweet to compare me to the beautiful Theresa Costillo!! My hair is red though, not brown.

You do have pretty hair.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list