List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: I miss Rex....anyone else?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I miss Rex....anyone else?

Started by eglassman11 at 2013/04/29 09:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/01 10:29PM, Views: 582, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/29 09:00PM
    I miss Rex....anyone else?
    eglassman11

There seems to be something missing. We need Rex back.

#2   2013/04/30 06:51AM
    Re: I miss Rex....anyone else?
    maja

Please let Rex stay in London! I hated all those tics and weird faces he'd make. Nope, he and Gigi need to stay away.

#3   2013/04/30 07:04AM
    Axl Rose

Rex and Gigi and Shane are all in London living with the other Buchanans who are there in London like Kevin, Joey & Kelly, Zane, etc.

But if anyone has to come back out of them, I would rather Shane come back to Llanview by himself as opposed to having his parents come back with him

Because Shane could have his own storyline by coming back to Llanview because Shane's grandfather Clint is here, and not to mention Shane has his great-uncle Bo and great-aunt Nora and Shane has all the other Buchanans like his cousin Matthew, his aunt Natalie, etc.

But with Shane back, he could finally have the chance to confront his bully Jack Manning

#4   2013/05/01 03:11AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote Axl Rose: Rex and Gigi and Shane are all in London living with the other Buchanans who are there in London like Kevin, Joey & Kelly, Zane, etc.

But if anyone has to come back out of them, I would rather Shane come back to Llanview by himself as opposed to having his parents come back with him

Because Shane could have his own storyline by coming back to Llanview because Shane's grandfather Clint is here, and not to mention Shane has his great-uncle Bo and great-aunt Nora and Shane has all the other Buchanans like his cousin Matthew, his aunt Natalie, etc.

But with Shane back, he could finally have the chance to confront his bully Jack Manning

lol all those people are Rex's family too. In fact, they're Shane's family BECAUSE they're Rex's family. Not saying Shane shouldn't come back but if you're gonna use the buchanan's as reason for him to, then they're just as much a reason for Rex to return, if not more so

#5   2013/05/01 06:54AM
    Axl Rose

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote Axl Rose: Rex and Gigi and Shane are all in London living with the other Buchanans who are there in London like Kevin, Joey & Kelly, Zane, etc.

lol all those people are Rex's family too. In fact, they're Shane's family BECAUSE they're Rex's family. Not saying Shane shouldn't come back but if you're gonna use the buchanan's as reason for him to, then they're just as much a reason for Rex to return, if not more so

Yes you do have a point but honestly at this point what could Rex and Gigi both do in Llanview if they were to come back? With Shane you can have him become a part of the young adult scene and or you could pair Shane up with Destiny or even Dani for that matter

#6   2013/05/01 07:15AM
    oltlforever31

I do miss Rex and Gigi, but I'm liking the smaller cast. There is always potential in the future for them to come back, as well as others. I think they need to give it a good few months before they bring on anyone else.

#7   2013/05/01 10:09AM
    AZsun3232

Me!!!!

#8   2013/05/01 03:46PM
    jl4ever

Quote maja: Please let Rex stay in London! I hated all those tics and weird faces he'd make. Nope, he and Gigi need to stay away.

====
    This! I wanted to slam Rexx's head into the wall so many times.

#9   2013/05/01 07:02PM
    Meatmanswife

Quote eglassman11: There seems to be something missing. We need Rex back.

I totally agree!!! I think Rex gave the show life and character. I miss his quirkiness and I miss his interactions with Natalie.

#10   2013/05/01 07:49PM
    ShadamNuke09

I miss Rex, Gigi, and Shane. Was really hoping they'd come back. Oh well.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list