List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Natalie in her underwear and high heels?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Natalie in her underwear and high heels?

Started by oltlghlvr at 2013/04/29 07:47PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/29 07:56PM, Views: 611, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/04/29 07:47PM
    Natalie in her underwear and high heels?
    oltlghlvr

~) When they showed Natalie in her bra and underwear looking into her closet was one thing. But don't you think it was a little ridiculous when she returned home and undressed and covered herself in a blanket but still kept her heels on? Same at the shelter club when Daniel walked in on the couple making out and the girl obviously looked like she was giving that man a blow#@$.!!! I'm hoping that pp don't make this show all sexed up. it need not be trashy to get younger viewers

#2   2013/04/29 07:50PM
    Re: Natalie in her underwear and high heels?
    days4ever2

I didn't mind it. I remember they showed Blair in her bra and panties all the time and if you have a good body then I say flaunt it. Now I want to see some skin on the men for sure!

#3   2013/04/29 07:56PM
    Re: Natalie in her underwear and high heels?
    oltlghlvr

Quote days4ever2: I didn't mind it. I remember they showed Blair in her bra and panties all the time and if you have a good body then I say flaunt it. Now I want to see some skin on the men for sure!

I just feel like they were trying too hard. I'm not offended by it at all. just hoping it's not going to be Done in a way that it is corny

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list