List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: I think Jeffrey King is David's long-lost son

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I think Jeffrey King is David's long-lost son

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/04/29 12:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/30 01:53AM, Views: 385, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/04/29 12:42PM
    I think Jeffrey King is David's long-lost son
    Axl Rose

Because if you remember when David was talking to his brother Matthew when Matthew was in a coma on the ABC version of OLTL, David confessed to Matthew who was asleep in his coma that David when he was in high-school he apparently hooked up with some girl in high-school, got her pregnant but that apparently David didn't even know that she was pregnant or if he did, then he must have wanted her to get an abortion but maybe the mother could have decided to keep the baby and raise him since David said he has a son, maybe that son is Matthew's friend Jeffrey King, imagine that

#2   2013/04/29 01:57PM
    Re: I think Jeffrey King is David's long-lost son
    DesTea

I didn't think of that but that would be cool... And then they would n't have to bring in anyone new for the storyline.

#3   2013/04/29 02:11PM
    john_and_mar...

i think jeffery king is tomas son dani knew him and mentioned london!!

Erika

#4   2013/04/29 02:17PM
    Axl Rose

Quote john_and_marlena_fan: i think jeffery king is tomas son dani knew him and mentioned london!!

Erika

Tomas already has a son, named Sebastian, Baz and the last time Baz was mentioned, he left to go back to Paris and Jeffrey he is an old classmate of Matthew and Dani's because they all went to the same boarding school because if you remember Matthew when he was in London, he ended up going to the same boarding school as Dani and that is how Dani and Matthew met, so I wonder if Jeffrey met them off-screen and if he did, then that explains that and Jeffrey if he were Tomas' son, he would have been much more closer to Dani in the sense of mentioning that they were cousins by calling her cuz

Now with Jeffrey being David's son, there is potential there because with Jeffrey as a Buchanan he would not only be David's son he would be Bo's grandson and he would be Matthew's nephew

#5   2013/04/29 03:26PM
    john_and_mar...

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote john_and_marlena_fan: i think jeffery king is tomas son dani knew him and mentioned london!!

Erika

Tomas already has a son, named Sebastian, Baz and the last time Baz was mentioned, he left to go back to Paris and Jeffrey he is an old classmate of Matthew and Dani's because they all went to the same boarding school because if you remember Matthew when he was in London, he ended up going to the same boarding school as Dani and that is how Dani and Matthew met, so I wonder if Jeffrey met them off-screen and if he did, then that explains that and Jeffrey if he were Tomas' son, he would have been much more closer to Dani in the sense of mentioning that they were cousins by calling her cuz

Now with Jeffrey being David's son, there is potential there because with Jeffrey as a Buchanan he would not only be David's son he would be Bo's grandson and he would be Matthew's nephew

oh ok i thought his name was jeffery just played by a new actor now haha i totally forgot the name was baz i thought that was him! ok ya that could be davids long lost son!

by the way did you hear that tuc watkins david came out of the closet and admited he is Gay? i read that on another thread! good for him

Erika

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/29 03:27PM
    #6   2013/04/29 04:07PM
    tinasfathero...

That would be an interesting twist. But in true time-honored One Life to Live fashion that wouldn't be revealed if true for TEN YEARS.

Rex.

Remember the fun tptb had with his paternity? Is he Bo's kid? Clint's? Charlie's? Mitch's? Dr. Balsom?
    They even did a paternity test on David that brought up the possibility that David could be his dad.

I also remember a storyline where Rex was a candidate to be Spencer Truman's son. Along with red herring Nash Brennan and true son, Hugh Hughes.

The writers will definitely play this latest Buke heir for all its worth.

#7   2013/04/30 01:53AM
    raylit

Quote tinasfatheronlostin: That would be an interesting twist. But in true time-honored One Life to Live fashion that wouldn't be revealed if true for TEN YEARS.

Rex.

Remember the fun tptb had with his paternity? Is he Bo's kid? Clint's? Charlie's? Mitch's? Dr. Balsom?
    They even did a paternity test on David that brought up the possibility that David could be his dad.

I also remember a storyline where Rex was a candidate to be Spencer Truman's son. Along with red herring Nash Brennan and true son, Hugh Hughes.

The writers will definitely play this latest Buke heir for all its worth.

If they play with it at all that is since it is not the same writers, they may go in a entirely different direction with everything.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list