List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Who would make a great John McBain re-cast?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who would make a great John McBain re-cast?

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/04/29 10:23AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/12 04:50PM, Views: 2440, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/05/04 10:51PM
    Re: Who would make a great John McBain re-cast?
    coldrain

the new names on GH are John Manning and Todd and Starr McBain

#12   2013/05/05 09:36PM
    jl4ever

John IMO is not needed on the show. Let the character die off screen a shoot out and Natalie finds out that Brody is indeed Liam's biological father.

#13   2013/05/06 02:18AM
    elijahsgotit

I don't think the paternity needs to be changed just because ME won't be on the show. There are many single moms out there that manage on their own just fine. Gigi did it for years before Rex found her in that diner

#14   2013/05/06 09:51PM
    hopey pix

It's so great to see Natalie again!She's so beautiful,and I love her hair color!!I want Michael Easton back so much on there now,or else GET BACK TO GH!!!

#15   2013/05/06 09:57PM
    Fairoaks

don't think he will be back anytime soon.

#16   2013/05/07 07:15PM
    jl4ever

Natalie will move on a lot faster if McBain is not connected to Liam. John will always chase after the next damsel in distress which means his relationship with Natalie would always end in heart ache on her side. I prefer Natalie with a man that is not looking for the next hoochie momma to rescue.

#17   2013/05/07 07:19PM
    coldrain

true and it seems they're now writing cutter as the new male character theyre trying to redeem to viewers.. can't wait to see him hanging out with Nat's kid like robert ford was with jessica's..

#18   2013/05/09 08:31AM
    Moonchild63

I don't think they should be re-cast (holding out hope that eventually the grown-ups will play nice!)on GH they had said Nat had moved on - so move her on & not with that Man-ho Cutter nothingbuttrouble Wentworth - women with children HAVE TO BE MORE DISCRIMINATING in who they let around their children

Making Nat desperate enough to overlook Cutter being a douche is taking her backward - so is Blair going to be fighting Rama and Nat over the one man left in town too!!!!!????

Considering John was never really with Sam and is supposedly on FBI assignment INDEFIN can't WE leave him there and not rush to have more u-surpers - as really VICTOR is all I can stomach at present (the new Matthew & Destiny aside consider Matthew use to be played by KA's real-life brother - if they brought her back she could date him NOW - she was Matties first crush!)

- SO GET US SOME HOTTIES FOR BLAIR & NAT ALREADY or at least one they can fight over (cuz that always works too Blair use to sleep with John too ) - petition pending on White House Website LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/09 08:37AM
    #19   2013/05/09 09:43AM
    Axl Rose

Yes in my opinion John McBain should be recast and I feel that it is about time someone new steps into the role and makes it their own but still show that they can be just as dark and brooding as ME was in the role but also showing humanity in the character too but who could play a recast John?

My suggestion being Grayson McCouch who played Dustin "Dusty" Donovan on As The World Turns to play a re-cast John McBain, in fact he would be perfect in the role but if you want to go younger then I suggest Jeff Branson who played Jonathan Lavery on All My Children played Shayne Lewis on Guiding Light and who played Ronan Malloy on Young and the Restless to play a re-cast John McBain on Prospect Park

#20   2013/05/12 04:50PM
    let47

ME and RH made those characters their own. I think I would hate seeing other actors take over those roles. I absolutely adored how those rwo actors played their characters. It is such a loss to both soaps that this had to happen.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list