List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Who would make a great John McBain re-cast?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who would make a great John McBain re-cast?

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/04/29 10:23AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/12 04:50PM, Views: 2550, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/29 10:23AM
    Who would make a great John McBain re-cast?
    Axl Rose

Since Michael Easton is leaving to go back to General Hospital to play a new character, I am sure Prospect Park will have plans on re-casting the role of John McBain because if they do, then if John sticks around, I am sure there will be a triangle with Natalie and Cutter especially since it looks like from the looks of it Natalie will fall for Cutter but if McBain ends up coming back into the scene, then it will make things interesting but just who could play a re-cast John McBain:

I suggest Grayson McCouch who played Dusty Donovan on As The World Turns, if you look him up, Grayson would make a perfect John re-cast

#2   2013/04/29 11:09AM
    Re: Who would make a great John McBain re-cast?
    john_and_mar...

Quote Axl Rose: Since Michael Easton is leaving to go back to General Hospital to play a new character, I am sure Prospect Park will have plans on re-casting the role of John McBain because if they do, then if John sticks around, I am sure there will be a triangle with Natalie and Cutter especially since it looks like from the looks of it Natalie will fall for Cutter but if McBain ends up coming back into the scene, then it will make things interesting but just who could play a re-cast John McBain:

I suggest Grayson McCouch who played Dusty Donovan on As The World Turns, if you look him up, Grayson would make a perfect John re-cast

i totally agree he would make a perfect recast for john i loved him on atwts as Dusty..hes hot too

Erika

#3   2013/04/29 11:14AM
    Axl Rose

Plus with John back in Llanview where he belongs, he can straighten things out with Natalie as far as that whole restraining order with Liam goes

#4   2013/04/29 12:33PM
    Axl Rose

And with a re-cast John, they could always hook him up with someone else in Llanview and then John & Natalie fall for each other all over again

#5   2013/04/29 07:46PM
    days4ever2

I love Grayson McCouch but I was thinking he would be better as a Todd recast if Roger doesn't come back now that he is a new character on GH. IMO they don't need John but they will need Todd for sure. I think they need Jessica on the show too so I hope she gets recast.

#6   2013/04/30 07:13AM
    Axl Rose

If they want to go in the direction of a younger John McBain for a re-cast, then how about Tom Pelphrey as a re-cast John McBain? Or even Jeff Branson as a re-cast John McBain? I would choose Jeff Branson because of the fact that he has a deep raspy voice like Michael Easton but also Jeff Branson does dark and brooding so well and not to mention he's played a character similar to John McBain in Ronan Malloy on Young and the Restless, so no doubt Jeff Branson would be able to step into Michael Easton's shoes by becoming John McBain

#7   2013/05/01 03:14AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote Axl Rose: Since Michael Easton is leaving to go back to General Hospital to play a new character, I am sure Prospect Park will have plans on re-casting the role of John McBain because if they do, then if John sticks around, I am sure there will be a triangle with Natalie and Cutter especially since it looks like from the looks of it Natalie will fall for Cutter but if McBain ends up coming back into the scene, then it will make things interesting but just who could play a re-cast John McBain:

ME would have to first come back in order to leave. That being said, my answer would have to be no one. ME is John Mcbain Imo and no one could ever replace him. I'd rather just see Jared brought back if ME wants to stay with GH

#8   2013/05/01 06:51AM
    Axl Rose

Jeff Branson as a re-cast John McBain or Tom Pelphrey as a re-cast John McBain would both work in either scenario hell even Grayson McCouch would work as a re-cast John McBain or how about Mark Collier as a re-cast John McBain

#9   2013/05/04 08:10AM
    nataliejohnfan

To me it won't be the same for someone else to play John but I guess I've got to get use to someone else just wish John & Natalie work things out

#10   2013/05/04 08:10AM
    nataliejohnfan

To me it won't be the same for someone else to play John but I guess I've got to get use to someone else just wish John & Natalie work things out

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list