List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Destiny and Matthew (NO BASHING)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Destiny and Matthew (NO BASHING)

Started by IHeartLizzie at 2013/04/29 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/06 09:05AM, Views: 1809, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/04/29 01:09PM
    Re: Destiny and Matthew (NO BASHING)
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: And from the looks of it, it appears Matthew he is with Dani or he will end up falling for Dani again and if he does, then Destiny and Dani their friendship will be tested yet again because Matthew he dumped Destiny once before because of Dani but now it appears Matthew can't be bothered when it comes to his son Drew, so something has gotta give, if Matthew is ever going to get Destiny back, then he is going to have to prove himself but I can't see Destiny making it easy because if Jeffrey is coming her way, then it tests Matthew and Jeffrey's friendship as well

I really hope they can come together as a couple but in order for that to happen, something needs to happen like perhaps a health crisis with little Drew or perhaps Drew ends up getting kidnapped, that would definitely bring Matt and Destiny back together

#12   2013/04/29 03:01PM
    Meeksmonk

I am so disappointed in Matthew! Bo and Nora should be, too. I loved him but he did become a bit of a jerk on the ABC version so I can't say that I am too surprised. But this Jeffrey...boyyyy is he fine! YUM! I remember seeing a picture of him in a magazine when I was younger and I thought he was attractive then but he is a grown man now! I hope he treats Destiny right if they end up together. But I miss old Destiny and old Matthew. It'll take a while to get used to these new actors and their new relationship. I just wish that they were at least friends again...they had such a great friendship. It's important that they at least get back to that, especially since they have a son.

#13   2013/04/29 04:29PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote oltlghlvr: I think they should have recast destiny as a not so perfect woman. Her old character was not perfect and that's what made her perfect to see destiny as is tall skinny pretty girl just does not do it for me what made that relationship work so well is that Matthew and destiny what kind of like total opposites and she was always like the person that was left out of things. So to see her especially after having a baby nothing that can't happen but she's super model thin tall and very very hard for me to accept tra that way. But I'm very very happy that one life to live is back on air and that is all that matters and she's going to take a little getting use to

I totally agree - Destiny should not have been recast with a thin actress with a perfect body. We liked Destiny not being perfect and being happy with herself as she was.

#14   2013/05/02 12:16PM
    IHeartLizzie

Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
    Quote oltlghlvr: I think they should have recast destiny as a not so perfect woman. Her old character was not perfect and that's what made her perfect to see destiny as is tall skinny pretty girl just does not do it for me what made that relationship work so well is that Matthew and destiny what kind of like total opposites and she was always like the person that was left out of things. So to see her especially after having a baby nothing that can't happen but she's super model thin tall and very very hard for me to accept tra that way. But I'm very very happy that one life to live is back on air and that is all that matters and she's going to take a little getting use to

I totally agree - Destiny should not have been recast with a thin actress with a perfect body. We liked Destiny not being perfect and being happy with herself as she was.

Let's give the new Actress a chance. I used to be 5'6 153 lbs and at one time 163. I lost weight. Being more healthy makes me happy. So what the New Destiny is skinnier. I like her with Matthew because I like Destiny and Matthew.

#15   2013/05/02 01:18PM
    oltlforever31

Quote IHeartLizzie:
    Quote MikeLikesSoaps:

Let's give the new Actress a chance. I used to be 5'6 153 lbs and at one time 163. I lost weight. Being more healthy makes me happy. So what the New Destiny is skinnier. I like her with Matthew because I like Destiny and Matthew.

I like her as Destiny too. She is like the grown up version of her, that's all. It's completely plausible that Destiny matured since becoming a mother, and lost a little weight. Women do it all the time. I am also liking the new Matthew.

#16   2013/05/02 01:24PM
    Amy 71

I like her a lot too. This is a soap, people. Characters get replaced. LH nails the essence of Destiny, and for that I'm thrilled. It will be fun to see what direction her story takes. And for the complainers- with all due respect, grow up! We've got our show back, so please stop picking it apart.

We love the new Destiny and the new Matthew!

#17   2013/05/03 10:52AM
    ghfanfare

I like the new recasts. It fits with the new vibe of the show.

#18   2013/05/06 09:05AM
    IHeartLizzie

I just love them. They started a friendship and grew up together. They were best friends who eventually became lovers. Destiny actually helped him through alot. And yes Matthew can be a jerk to her sometimes he always has but he also has his sweet and tender moments with her. They get eachother. They are both hot heads who can dish it and take it. They are meant to be. I hope they find their way back together eventually with baby Drew. I don't doubt for a second their love though at the moment they are fighting. They always fight and make up. That's them! Watch as soon as Jeffrey starts being a family with Destiny and Drew Matthew is going to be mad and eventually wake up.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list