List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Destiny and Matthew (NO BASHING)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Destiny and Matthew (NO BASHING)

Started by IHeartLizzie at 2013/04/29 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/06 09:05AM, Views: 1964, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/29 10:17AM
    Destiny and Matthew (NO BASHING)
    IHeartLizzie

I so want them to be a couple. The new Actors have a ton of chemistry. I've always wanted Destiny and Matthew together. Also I can't believe Dani Destiny's best friend is going to screw her over and be with Matthew. Dani always knew Destiny's feelings towards him and she is foul for this. I understand she is going through some things and drugs can impair your mind so I will give her a pass for now BUT Destiny and Matthew BETTER be endgame. I can't believe they messed up the Destiny and Matthew friendship also. They used to be Best Friends and now it seems like they can't stand one another. I hope they will find a way back to eachother. I'm Team Destiny & Matthew! Can't wait to see little Drew!

#2   2013/04/29 10:25AM
    Re: Destiny and Matthew (NO BASHING)
    Axl Rose

Yes after watching today's show I am on board for a Destiny and Matthew reunion but at the same time Matthew he is going to have to work like hell to get Destiny back since from the looks of it, it appears Matthew is acting like an ass again much like how he was on the ABC version of OLTL

#3   2013/04/29 11:02AM
    oltlforever31

Well, from the sounds of it, it seems Matthew has been a bit of a deadbeat dad. I wonder what happened since the finale? I really hope they fill in some of those gaps. It's clear they couldn't do it all in the first episode, but I sure hope they fit it in this week. When the show ended (on ABC), I thought Matthew was finally accepting his fate as a young father. It looks like maybe he couldn't handle it after all. It's all so soapy good!

#4   2013/04/29 11:10AM
    Axl Rose

But I see Matthew's friend Jeffrey King falling for Destiny because he sure seemed interested in her

#5   2013/04/29 11:31AM
    IHeartLizzie

Quote Axl Rose: But I see Matthew's friend Jeffrey King falling for Destiny because he sure seemed interested in her

Me too. I see that. And he looked at Matthew wierd for the 'that's just my baby mama comment' Matthew did show an inkling of caring about Destiny and Drew though when he asked her what she was doing there at the club. I think if Matthew sees Jeffrey playing family to Destiny and his son he will snapp out of it noticing his life with Dani is empty and about nothing but sex and drugs. Atleast I hope so!

#6   2013/04/29 11:37AM
    oltlghlvr

I think they should have recast destiny as a not so perfect woman. Her old character was not perfect and that's what made her perfect to see destiny as is tall skinny pretty girl just does not do it for me what made that relationship work so well is that Matthew and destiny what kind of like total opposites and she was always like the person that was left out of things. So to see her especially after having a baby nothing that can't happen but she's super model thin tall and very very hard for me to accept tra that way. But I'm very very happy that one life to live is back on air and that is all that matters and she's going to take a little getting use to

#7   2013/04/29 12:30PM
    Axl Rose

Hopefully we see Destiny and Matthew interact more with their son little Drew because if by doing that, that will bring Destiny and Matthew closer together back together

#8   2013/04/29 12:47PM
    raylit

Quote oltlghlvr: I think they should have recast destiny as a not so perfect woman. Her old character was not perfect and that's what made her perfect to see destiny as is tall skinny pretty girl just does not do it for me what made that relationship work so well is that Matthew and destiny what kind of like total opposites and she was always like the person that was left out of things. So to see her especially after having a baby nothing that can't happen but she's super model thin tall and very very hard for me to accept tra that way. But I'm very very happy that one life to live is back on air and that is all that matters and she's going to take a little getting use to

But it is to a point very much like real life in this way. Sometimes the geekiest, nerdiest fat kids in high school grow up to be super modelish in looks as young college aged adults!!

#9   2013/04/29 12:55PM
    Axl Rose

And from the looks of it, it appears Matthew he is with Dani or he will end up falling for Dani again and if he does, then Destiny and Dani their friendship will be tested yet again because Matthew he dumped Destiny once before because of Dani but now it appears Matthew can't be bothered when it comes to his son Drew, so something has gotta give, if Matthew is ever going to get Destiny back, then he is going to have to prove himself but I can't see Destiny making it easy because if Jeffrey is coming her way, then it tests Matthew and Jeffrey's friendship as well

#10   2013/04/29 01:05PM
    oltlghlvr

Quote raylit:
    Quote oltlghlvr: I think they should have recast destiny as a not so perfect woman. Her old character was not perfect and that's what made her perfect to see destiny as is tall skinny pretty girl just does not do it for me what made that relationship work so well is that Matthew and destiny what kind of like total opposites and she was always like the person that was left out of things. So to see her especially after having a baby nothing that can't happen but she's super model thin tall and very very hard for me to accept tra that way. But I'm very very happy that one life to live is back on air and that is all that matters and she's going to take a little getting use to

But it is to a point very much like real life in this way. Sometimes the geekiest, nerdiest fat kids in high school grow up to be super modelish in looks as young college aged adults!!

that's true I guess. It's just still hard to see her As the same person

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list