List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: OLTL Spoiler!! a Shocking Return!! a Must See :)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OLTL Spoiler!! a Shocking Return!! a Must See :)

Started by john_and_marlena_fan at 2013/04/29 09:20AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/08 01:16AM, Views: 1734, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/04/29 04:58PM
    Re: OLTL Spoiler!! a Shocking Return!! a Must See :)
    Axl Rose

Quote john_and_marlena_fan:
    Quote Axl Rose: And besides with Victor and Todd back there is more room for a Todd/Victor rivalry but also maybe there is potential for these twin brothers to bond down the road because both were victims of their mother Irene Manning

i totally agree with you too Rose they were both victims of irenes crulty! i mean dam that evil witch even took a knife to her own sons face and made a scar like todds just so she could have him fool everyone in lanview then she knew that couldnt work cause of mitch...she had his face redone to look like mitches brother walker...and he was brainwashed into thinking he is todd manning! i sooo hope down the road todd and victor can bond as brothers and love eachother!

remember yrs ago blare and tea hated eachother cause of todd?? even pushed tea out a window!! now there like sisters and best friends! it could happen for todd and victor

Erika

Yes and these brothers do sure have a lot in common and they both love the same people, and they love their family so because of that I could see them coming to some type of understanding maybe even forming some common ground

#12   2013/04/29 08:15PM
    john_and_mar...

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote john_and_marlena_fan:
    Quote Axl Rose: And besides with Victor and Todd back there is more room for a Todd/Victor rivalry but also maybe there is potential for these twin brothers to bond down the road because both were victims of their mother Irene Manning

i totally agree with you too Rose they were both victims of irenes crulty! i mean dam that evil witch even took a knife to her own sons face and made a scar like todds just so she could have him fool everyone in lanview then she knew that couldnt work cause of mitch...she had his face redone to look like mitches brother walker...and he was brainwashed into thinking he is todd manning! i sooo hope down the road todd and victor can bond as brothers and love eachother!

remember yrs ago blare and tea hated eachother cause of todd?? even pushed tea out a window!! now there like sisters and best friends! it could happen for todd and victor

Erika

Yes and these brothers do sure have a lot in common and they both love the same people, and they love their family so because of that I could see them coming to some type of understanding maybe even forming some common ground

i totally agree i hope the new writers write some great stuff for tsj and RH

#13   2013/04/29 08:28PM
    Axl Rose

But at the same time I could see Todd and Victor Jr. going at it because of the whole newspaper with The Sun

#14   2013/04/29 09:03PM
    john_and_mar...

Quote Axl Rose: But at the same time I could see Todd and Victor Jr. going at it because of the whole newspaper with The Sun

haha good point rose i am just sooo over the moon that oltl is back and for good

Erika

#15   2013/05/06 08:58PM
    llullu

Maybe because he is not Victor, but Walker Laurence or another look-alike.

#16   2013/05/08 01:16AM
    jorie

LOL. VICTOR HAS BEEN TORTUREDFOR A YEAR BY THE BLACKSITES CIA THEY FORCED THAT TATOO ON HIM, TODD HAD A CARD WITH THE SAME SYMBOL.ON IT.HE ISNT A LAWRENCE ,THEY ARE BOTH IN DANGER FROM THESE PPL, THERES A REASON THE CAMRAS AT TEA AND THE SHELTER.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list