List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: OLTL Spoiler!! a Shocking Return!! a Must See :)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OLTL Spoiler!! a Shocking Return!! a Must See :)

Started by john_and_marlena_fan at 2013/04/29 09:20AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/08 01:16AM, Views: 1803, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/29 09:20AM
    OLTL Spoiler!! a Shocking Return!! a Must See :)
    john_and_mar...

todays first episode of one life to live was awesome!!!!!!!! everyone looked so great

well as you all probably know by now Trever St.John is back!!!!!!! victor lord jr excaped Allisons clutches and her goons and showed up at the very end of oltl at that new club Shelter!!!!!! i was like victor reveal yourself to everyone damnitt hahaha but dont get me wrong but if he reveals himself that will get his brother Todd off the hook for his murder completely...todd would be off the hoook with everyone!! sure he beat the murder rap but his rep would be restored.....i honestly cant see victor doing that lol help his brother?? but i sooo hope he does for Dani's sake and tea!! Dani is on heavy drugs and victor showing up alive might be what gets her off drugs and tea her husband back!!! a very well kept Secret indeed!!!!!! way to go pp for keeping TSJ'S REAPEARENCE A SECRET that was awesome!!!!!

i honestly think trever had indeeded to return to oltl on pp cause of the ABC CLIFFHANGER FINALE...WITH VICTOR ALIVE AND TIED UP!! BUT THEN PP HAD TO BACK OUT!! BUT NOW THERE BACK THEY WERE ABLE TO BRING TREVER ON BOARD WAY TO GO

and with Roger Holsworth Todd going over to GH to play a new Charater that makes sense!!! i wonder if they plan to recast todd?? or he just disapears!!

Erika

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/29 09:23AM
    #2   2013/04/29 10:54AM
    Re: OLTL Spoiler!! a Shocking Return!! a Must See :)
    ilsalund

One Life to Live: Answers to 8 Burning Questions About the Online Reboot

www.tvguide.com/News/One-Life-to-Live-Online-Reboot-Burning-Questions-Answers-10...

#3   2013/04/29 11:24AM
    john_and_mar...

i am just so happy they kept tsjs comeback a secret him showing up on the first eppy is so awesome!! hes unshaven too so i can imagin the torcher allison put him through for a year and a half so glad he excaped and hopefully soon reveals himself to the ppl that love him!!

Erika

#4   2013/04/29 11:33AM
    oltlghlvr

I am so glad that Trevor St John is back also! I admit I like Todd Manning as Roger Howarth. He is funny and good looking but he just lacksthe edge that Trevor St John gave that character when Trevor St John play Todd Manning nobody messed with him he was Bad ass.and when Roger plays Todd he makes him a much softer character even know he is much much funnier I love the jokes and sarcasm that Roger brings to the character but I'm glad to see the Trevor St John is back!He Doesnt put up with anybody's crap

#5   2013/04/29 12:44PM
    raylit

Quote oltlghlvr: I am so glad that Trevor St John is back also! I admit I like Todd Manning as Roger Howarth. He is funny and good looking but he just lacksthe edge that Trevor St John gave that character when Trevor St John play Todd Manning nobody messed with him he was Bad ass.and when Roger plays Todd he makes him a much softer character even know he is much much funnier I love the jokes and sarcasm that Roger brings to the character but I'm glad to see the Trevor St John is back!He Doesnt put up with anybody's crap

Roger Howarth is actually the only of the three actors that struck deals with BOTH OLTL/PP and GH/ABC so Todd Manning can be haunting OLTL as long as RH is interested inn playing him, and due to his appearance in the opener I would say he is a contract player on both soaps for the time being

#6   2013/04/29 12:58PM
    Axl Rose

But I don't understand why Victor wouldn't reveal himself to his loved ones especially if he has been trying to get back to them for what appears to be a year and a half, Victor if he were true to form if he had seen what was happening at Shelter he would have taken his hood off and revealed himself to everyone in the club but he chooses not to, I don't get it

#7   2013/04/29 02:03PM
    DesTea

Quote Axl Rose: But I don't understand why Victor wouldn't reveal himself to his loved ones especially if he has been trying to get back to them for what appears to be a year and a half, Victor if he were true to form if he had seen what was happening at Shelter he would have taken his hood off and revealed himself to everyone in the club but he chooses not to, I don't get it

It's simply for suspense. They want to build up to it because it's going to be a big deal.

#8   2013/04/29 02:08PM
    john_and_mar...

Quote DesTea:
    Quote Axl Rose: But I don't understand why Victor wouldn't reveal himself to his loved ones especially if he has been trying to get back to them for what appears to be a year and a half, Victor if he were true to form if he had seen what was happening at Shelter he would have taken his hood off and revealed himself to everyone in the club but he chooses not to, I don't get it

It's simply for suspense. They want to build up to it because it's going to be a big deal.

i totally agree!! becides dani was on the floor and everyone rushed to her side....victor revealing himself to everyone wouldnt of been the right time! maybee victor was going to reveal himself but then dani passing out cause of drugs...he couldnt!! maybee at the hospital he will

becides he could be up to something too,,, we have no idea what happened to him in the past year and a half,,,but i have to say tho with that hoodie on and scruffy unshaven look..im surprise he snuck in undetected

Erika

#9   2013/04/29 02:13PM
    Axl Rose

And besides with Victor and Todd back there is more room for a Todd/Victor rivalry but also maybe there is potential for these twin brothers to bond down the road because both were victims of their mother Irene Manning

#10   2013/04/29 03:34PM
    john_and_mar...

Quote Axl Rose: And besides with Victor and Todd back there is more room for a Todd/Victor rivalry but also maybe there is potential for these twin brothers to bond down the road because both were victims of their mother Irene Manning

i totally agree with you too Rose they were both victims of irenes crulty! i mean dam that evil witch even took a knife to her own sons face and made a scar like todds just so she could have him fool everyone in lanview then she knew that couldnt work cause of mitch...she had his face redone to look like mitches brother walker...and he was brainwashed into thinking he is todd manning! i sooo hope down the road todd and victor can bond as brothers and love eachother!

remember yrs ago blare and tea hated eachother cause of todd?? even pushed tea out a window!! now there like sisters and best friends! it could happen for todd and victor

Erika

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list