List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Just saw the first episode on HULU......WOW

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Just saw the first episode on HULU......WOW

Started by eglassman11 at 2013/04/29 08:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/30 04:26AM, Views: 1181, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/04/29 03:49PM
    Re: Just saw the first episode on HULU......WOW
    eglassman11

I wonder if they will explain what Allison's involvement with Victor's kidnapping was all about.

#12   2013/04/29 04:25PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote raylit:
    Quote ilsalund:
    Quote Mima1: Not happy at all, the whole club scene was really boring and way to long
    I hope that's not a sample of things to come.
    If I want to watch a club scene I turn on MTV

Yeah, I could have done without the club scene but otherwise it was great to have the show back. Loved David at the club opening! LOL!

I am not a big fan of how dark the scenes at Shelter seem to be as opposed to the better lighting the place had when it was called Capricorn. I also find it odd Blair, when visiting Starr in Port Charles, never mentioned changing the name of the club or becoming partners with Cutter!! lol

Think about it. She couldn't mention it - PP had not announced they were bringing the show back so this s/l had not been written at the time Blair was on GH.

#13   2013/04/29 08:19PM
    jl4ever

Yes! I am so happy that OLTL is back! We soap fans rocked in getting our soaps back on air.

#14   2013/04/29 08:27PM
    ShadamNuke09

Just watched. Very emotional right now. Even knowing OLTL was coming back, it didn't hit me until I watched. Loved everything, especially seeing Victor in the end. Glad the show is back.

#15   2013/04/29 09:16PM
    john_and_mar...

Quote ShadamNuke09: Just watched. Very emotional right now. Even knowing OLTL was coming back, it didn't hit me until I watched. Loved everything, especially seeing Victor in the end. Glad the show is back.

me too i wonder if victor killed that guy in black with the mask on and through him in the river :P

#16   2013/04/29 10:03PM
    Jluv

LOVED it . I wasn't bored for a single second, I missed these characters, it was great to see them again. I thought the story moved at a great pace, loved the look, everything .THANK YOU HULU

#17   2013/04/29 11:32PM
    DesTea

Quote Jluv: LOVED it . I wasn't bored for a single second, I missed these characters, it was great to see them again. I thought the story moved at a great pace, loved the look, everything .THANK YOU HULU

Agreed!

#18   2013/04/30 01:49AM
    raylit

Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
    Quote raylit:
    Quote ilsalund:
    Quote Mima1: Not happy at all, the whole club scene was really boring and way to long
    I hope that's not a sample of things to come.
    If I want to watch a club scene I turn on MTV

Yeah, I could have done without the club scene but otherwise it was great to have the show back. Loved David at the club opening! LOL!

I am not a big fan of how dark the scenes at Shelter seem to be as opposed to the better lighting the place had when it was called Capricorn. I also find it odd Blair, when visiting Starr in Port Charles, never mentioned changing the name of the club or becoming partners with Cutter!! lol

Think about it. She couldn't mention it - PP had not announced they were bringing the show back so this s/l had not been written at the time Blair was on GH.

Good point!!

#19   2013/04/30 04:26AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote Meeksmonk: That was a HUGE surprise! Definitely the best part of the whole episode! Maybe Tea will get her ish together and so will Dani when they get Victor back. I feel bad for Tea because she lost the baby but that doesn't mean she should ignore the child she still has. Hopefully with Victor back, things should get on track!

I don't think she means to, I think Tea's just still so overcome with grief. Todd really did a number on her too but I do feel bad for Dani as well. I think it'll take time to get back to normal but now with Victor, they can be a family again.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list