List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Just saw the first episode on HULU......WOW

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Just saw the first episode on HULU......WOW

Started by eglassman11 at 2013/04/29 08:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/30 04:26AM, Views: 1245, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/29 08:17AM
    Just saw the first episode on HULU......WOW
    eglassman11

I was starting to think it was a bit boring for an initial episode until the very end........Wow.....what a delightful surprise.....

No spoilers folks......this one, you have to see on your own!!!

#2   2013/04/29 08:42AM
    Re: Just saw the first episode on HULU......WOW
    Plain-N-Simple

Quote eglassman11: I was starting to think it was a bit boring for an initial episode until the very end........Wow.....what a delightful surprise.....

No spoilers folks......this one, you have to see on your own!!!

YEah same here.. I was feeling the same way until I saw the "other TODD" lol @ the end..I got geeked all of a sudden. I think its a GR8 move since Roger isnt able to stay on due to his GH contract stuff and so bringing in Trevor is a good move and NOW I'm that much more excited about seeing the new and improved OLTL..And I also , as of now, like the condensed cast. I think it will give us new stories to tell and give more depth to these characters making us love to hate em and hate to love em. However, I do hope thoughm that they don't drown us out with the same cast but doing slow and dumb s.l. But I want to say that I do NOT want to start off on the wrong foot by trying to find something wrong with the show. I'm just glad that it's back and I plan to follow it out. Ups and downs and all I'm there. So I want to try and not nag and nick pick about the wrongdoings of the show but focus on the positivs.

#3   2013/04/29 10:48AM
    ilsalund

'All My Children' and 'One Life to Live' make their dramatic comeback

SPOILERS if you haven't watched yet: popwatch.ew.com/2013/04/29/all-my-children-and-one-life-to-live-return-online/

#4   2013/04/29 11:28AM
    oltlghlvr

same here when I start watching I thought this is so boring. but I figured I would watch it anyway because I'm such a one life to live fan. I guess you just get used to certain characters and when you see something new it just takes a little getting used to. But at the end it blew my mind when I found out who it was in the Hooded jacket.I'll tell you one thing I did not see that coming! I guess one life to live is back to where it was and I'm so excited now to Trevor St John is back in the Cast.way to go Prospect Park that was a great ending to a first season episode.

#5   2013/04/29 11:43AM
    Mima1

Not happy at all, the whole club scene was really boring and way to long
    I hope that's not a sample of things to come.
    If I want to watch a club scene I turn on MTV

#6   2013/04/29 12:01PM
    ilsalund

Quote Mima1: Not happy at all, the whole club scene was really boring and way to long

Yeah, I could have done without the club scene but otherwise it was great to have the show back. Loved David at the club opening! LOL!

#7   2013/04/29 12:51PM
    raylit

Quote ilsalund:
    Quote Mima1: Not happy at all, the whole club scene was really boring and way to long

Yeah, I could have done without the club scene but otherwise it was great to have the show back. Loved David at the club opening! LOL!

I am not a big fan of how dark the scenes at Shelter seem to be as opposed to the better lighting the place had when it was called Capricorn. I also find it odd Blair, when visiting Starr in Port Charles, never mentioned changing the name of the club or becoming partners with Cutter!! lol

#8   2013/04/29 02:32PM
    MarcellaJayna

I thought the same,seemed a bit boring, yet I could see an edge, a difference,then BOOM! Victor jr, WOW! I look forward to seeing more of OLTL, it's more like a primetime show than daytime, oh yeah, Thank you Prospect Park.

#9   2013/04/29 02:54PM
    Meeksmonk

That was a HUGE surprise! Definitely the best part of the whole episode! Maybe Tea will get her ish together and so will Dani when they get Victor back. I feel bad for Tea because she lost the baby but that doesn't mean she should ignore the child she still has. Hopefully with Victor back, things should get on track!

#10   2013/04/29 03:41PM
    butterycurves

THANK YOU SO MUCH PROSPECT PARK! It is amazingly wonderful to have my 2 favorite soaps back! I am loving it already. The ending with Victor Jr. is brilliant, I will love seeing how this story develops.

Thanks again
    Peace

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list