List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Who I wish returns on PP's OLTL Wish List

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who I wish returns on PP's OLTL Wish List

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/04/29 08:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 06:02AM, Views: 1597, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/05/06 08:51PM
    Re: Who I wish returns on PP's OLTL Wish List
    llullu

Rocks, Red, Gobi and Sean.

#22   2013/05/18 11:11AM
    Mr.Coffee

Quote Axl Rose: I would really love it if Shane returns to Llanview because if Shane were to come back to Llanview, then he can finally confront Jack Manning for his bullying and actually get back at him but also I would love for Shane to interact with his grandfather Clint seeing as how Shane and Clint were growing closer and closer as grandfather and grandson, that Clint needs a grandson that will hopefully follow in his footsteps and perhaps Shane could be the one who does by working for Clint at B.E. should Shane return

At least give the New Buchanan's a test run at Clint and Viki's wedding or some other family event and go from there. FFAWJPL all the way.

#23   2013/05/20 06:02AM
    Axl Rose

River Carpenter, Cassie and Andrew's son, Dorian's grandson, I really want to see him back in town since the last time we saw him was way back in 2003/04 and he hasn't returned to Llanview since because you remember he left for Julliard and never returned after that, so here is hoping River does come back and if he does, he can be a new love interest for Natalie

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list