List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Who I wish returns on PP's OLTL Wish List

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who I wish returns on PP's OLTL Wish List

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/04/29 08:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 06:02AM, Views: 1603, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/04/29 06:42PM
    Re: Who I wish returns on PP's OLTL Wish List
    Dontaskwatmy...

Christine Carr think she would be great for Schuyler Joplin if that character comes back
    James Ford I personally always liked his character and think everyone just hated him beause he was Ford's little brother

Starr Manning I grew up with her Llanview just wouldn't be the same and the writers might make her all kick ass Starr again and Dani obviously needs her although she does not have to come back immediately but Kristen Alderson is the one and only Starr

Cristian Vega He had a thing for Rama and he kept his distance because of her being married if his character was not in another country somewhere I would like to see them pursue that
    Roxy Balsom Hey who is going to do everyone's hair and she makes me laugh sometimes

Allison Perkins I'm saying Victor either got away and killed her or she did something like brainwash him remember she was just the devil's advocate all these years and now Mitch is gone and she could be calling the shots

Miles Laurence it would kill Llanview for him to return and be on Natalie's arm I mean she did tell John she was seeing for someone who could provide better for her and Liam which I always felt was harsh and not very Natalie like

Alex Olanov I expect she is trying to mend fences with Cutter afterall these years and personally I do not see where he got this incredible wealth from he was in the Minute Man last I checked and now he is a business man and Blair will need someone to argue with it does not have to be Tea except for if or when Tomas comes back trying to get with her

Sarah Roberts I liked JB playing her and she would be exactly right for Cutter she's rich but she is much more down to earth then anyother Buchanan

Rachel Gannon she was cool when she was there for Matthew and it seems he needs some sort of assistamce anyway being a deadbeat dad he needs to snap out of it

#12   2013/04/29 07:17PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Dontaskwatmynameisst: Christine Carr think she would be great for Schuyler Joplin if that character comes back
    James Ford I personally always liked his character and think everyone just hated him beause he was Ford's little brother

Starr Manning I grew up with her Llanview just wouldn't be the same and the writers might make her all kick ass Starr again and Dani obviously needs her although she does not have to come back immediately but Kristen Alderson is the one and only Starr

Cristian Vega He had a thing for Rama and he kept his distance because of her being married if his character was not in another country somewhere I would like to see them pursue that
    Roxy Balsom Hey who is going to do everyone's hair and she makes me laugh sometimes

Allison Perkins I'm saying Victor either got away and killed her or she did something like brainwash him remember she was just the devil's advocate all these years and now Mitch is gone and she could be calling the shots

Miles Laurence it would kill Llanview for him to return and be on Natalie's arm I mean she did tell John she was seeing for someone who could provide better for her and Liam which I always felt was harsh and not very Natalie like

Alex Olanov I expect she is trying to mend fences with Cutter afterall these years and personally I do not see where he got this incredible wealth from he was in the Minute Man last I checked and now he is a business man and Blair will need someone to argue with it does not have to be Tea except for if or when Tomas comes back trying to get with her

Sarah Roberts I liked JB playing her and she would be exactly right for Cutter she's rich but she is much more down to earth then anyother Buchanan

Rachel Gannon she was cool when she was there for Matthew and it seems he needs some sort of assistamce anyway being a deadbeat dad he needs to snap out of it

Fake Aubrey Christine Carr I really want her back even if they do have to re-cast the role

#13   2013/04/29 07:54PM
    days4ever2

They need to recast Dorian's daughter Adrianna because we need a few more Cramer women on the show. I think they will recast Starr too and maybe Jessica at some point. Cristian would be a good one because I love David Fumero

#14   2013/04/29 08:15PM
    jl4ever

I would wait a good six months before bringing on any more characters.

#15   2013/04/29 08:27PM
    Axl Rose

How about Will Rappaport, Lindsay's son, he would be perfect for a return

If anything why not put Will with Natalie

#16   2013/04/29 11:37PM
    DesTea

Jessica, Roxy, Antonio and Jamie

#17   2013/04/30 07:10AM
    Axl Rose

Antonio Vega needs to come back to beef up the Llanview Police Department because the Llanview Police Department needs more cops and with John McBain gone at least for the moment, we need a cop who could fill in John's shoes and who better than Antonio Vega?

As for Antonio's daughter Jamie Vega, she could come back SORASed into a teenager, Jamie comes back the same age as Jack, Jamie could come in as a new love interest for Jack Manning since Neela Patel is no longer around and could you imagine if Jamie and Jack became a couple? Antonio would go nuts at the thought of his daughter dating Jack Manning who is a little criminal in the making

#18   2013/04/30 04:08PM
    PMax47

Rex, Gigi and Shane. I have been a fan of Farah Fath since she was playing Mimi on Days Of Our Lives. Just love her.

#19   2013/04/30 06:36PM
    Axl Rose

Cord and Tina's son C.J. Roberts

#20   2013/05/01 10:07AM
    AZsun3232

Jessica, Rex, Gigi and Shane!!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list