List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Who I wish returns on PP's OLTL Wish List

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who I wish returns on PP's OLTL Wish List

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/04/29 08:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 06:02AM, Views: 1756, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/29 08:09AM
    Who I wish returns on PP's OLTL Wish List
    Axl Rose

As for who I wish returns on Prospect Park's OLTL reboot, as for characters who I would want back and I will tell you why:

1) Aubrey Wentworth/Christine Carr, Joey Buchanan's ex-wife, Cutter's ex-girlfriend, the fake Aubrey, and why? Because I was actually loving Aubrey's character near the end of ABC's OLTL because it seemed like her character was turning herself around in the right way turning her life around in the right direction after she basically gave up being a con artist to become a better person and if she were to come back, then just think about who Aubrey could be paired up with if she were to come back or just think about what type of storyline she could have but also she was friends with Rama too

2) Cristian Vega and why? Because Cristian's character was actually likeable and not to mention with him back on the show, Cristian he could be paired up with any woman on the new canvas of OLTL but also OLTL needs more men in that 30s age bracket, so why not Cristian

Antonio Vega and why? We need someone to fill in John's shoes at the Llanview PD and who better than Antonio to fill in John's shoes ultimately replacing him at the Llanview PD, and not to mention with Antonio back, they could pair him up with any of the women in need of love interests

4) Jessica because the show needs more Buchanans, so why not Jessica?

#2   2013/04/29 09:28AM
    Re: Who I wish returns on PP's OLTL Wish List
    Axl Rose

Who do you hope returns on Prospect Park

#3   2013/04/29 09:45AM
    tinasfathero...

Roxy, Echo, Carlotta, Alex would be great recurring characters as they have been in the past.

Definitely Andrea Evans as Tina in.a contract role.
    A Buchanan son.

And I'd also like to see Christian return from Europe with his new bride as played by Erin Torpey. Natalie needs a rival and Erin would be perfect.

#4   2013/04/29 10:15AM
    Axl Rose

Sarah Roberts, Cord and Tina's daughter I would want her to return to Llanview and why I would want Sarah to return? Because with Sarah back she could mix things up with her Buchanan and Lord/Manning relatives but also Sarah she could be a love interest for Cutter since he is pretty much the only guy in his age bracket pretty much, so that is why I would want Sarah to come back because she would actually make a great love interest for him

#5   2013/04/29 12:14PM
    oltlghlvr

the two people that I really wish return to One Life to Live is Rex aNd GiGi.I was so happy when GG was not dead and returned to Rex. So I'm hoping at some point maybe they will think about returning

#6   2013/04/29 12:28PM
    Axl Rose

I would really love it if Shane returns to Llanview because if Shane were to come back to Llanview, then he can finally confront Jack Manning for his bullying and actually get back at him but also I would love for Shane to interact with his grandfather Clint seeing as how Shane and Clint were growing closer and closer as grandfather and grandson, that Clint needs a grandson that will hopefully follow in his footsteps and perhaps Shane could be the one who does by working for Clint at B.E. should Shane return

#7   2013/04/29 12:37PM
    raylit

Quote Axl Rose: Who do you hope returns on Prospect Park

Since they are definitely going to need to beef up the Llanview PD at some point, I would love to see Kamar de los Reyes return as Antonio Vega and pair him with the newly single Rama

#8   2013/04/29 12:45PM
    Axl Rose

Quote raylit:
    Quote Axl Rose: Who do you hope returns on Prospect Park

Since they are definitely going to need to beef up the Llanview PD at some point, I would love to see Kamar de los Reyes return as Antonio Vega and pair him with the newly single Rama

I would love an Antonio and Rama pairing, but also they need to beef up the Llanview Police Department as well and Antonio with him back in town he can bring his daughter Jamie Vega with him, a SORASed Jamie coming back to town, imagine if Jamie were to fall for Jack Manning?

#9   2013/04/29 04:33PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Fish and Kyle. Now that the show does not have to give in to pressure from a network - BRING BACK THE HOT GAY COP AND DOCTOR!

#10   2013/04/29 05:04PM
    Axl Rose

Fish and Kyle with Sierra Rose, I can honestly live with that, I hope they SORAS Sierra Rose and they have her become friends with Victor and Blair's son Sam

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list