List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Just like old times. (Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Just like old times. (Spoilers)

Started by NewGHfan101 at 2013/04/29 02:00AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/30 10:00AM, Views: 1267, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/04/29 07:34AM
    Re: Just like old times. (Spoilers)
    tessicapls

I had a different experience. It felt somewhat forced to me. Hopefully after a week of so, I will get over that. I'm not giving up on it, but I only thought it was ok, not great.

#12   2013/04/29 07:37AM
    oltllover

Quote tinasfatheronlostin:
    Quote oltllover: ok so who do we think the guy running from something or someone is? victor?

Unmistakeably Victor.

Didnt watch the whole thing before posting that. Yep its victor alright. I am so happy they are going to finish that s/l.

#13   2013/04/29 12:35PM
    raylit

Quote oltllover: so it is easy peezy to watch, I was worried about that I started watching OLTL but then had to get the kids up for school so I will have to find a good time during the day to be able to just sit and watch but it does look pretty good so far. was a little weird having Liam older but Tea still mourning her infant but thats a soap opera for ya.

Well true, but that is a mother grieving a newborn's death too.......although other folks kids may grow up, a mother never truly stops grieving the loss of a baby or a child of any age

#14   2013/04/29 04:37PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote raylit:
    Quote oltllover: so it is easy peezy to watch, I was worried about that I started watching OLTL but then had to get the kids up for school so I will have to find a good time during the day to be able to just sit and watch but it does look pretty good so far. was a little weird having Liam older but Tea still mourning her infant but thats a soap opera for ya.

Well true, but that is a mother grieving a newborn's death too.......although other folks kids may grow up, a mother never truly stops grieving the loss of a baby or a child of any age

Liam was about a year and half old when Tea had her baby. Her son would a year old in May if he had lived, so Liam would be two and a half - he wasn't aged that much.

#15   2013/04/29 04:46PM
    crumpet_monster

In real time, Liam is actually more than a year older than Tea's baby would have been. He was born on 1/11/11, as was Ryder. He should be 2, but he looked about 3. I remember they did the same thing to Jessica's little Bree. I don't like SORASing, but I can live with it if it's done in moderation. I have a problem with Dani being aged again because she was aged waaaay too much to begin with. She should only be about 10 or 11.

OOps! I was beaten to the punch!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/29 04:49PM
    #16   2013/04/29 06:50PM
    Dontaskwatmy...

I did not have that much of a problem with the show which is good because I was worried everything seemed great and very realistic I just can't believe the drastic changes at La Boulaie and happy to see Natalie ventured out alone and got her an apartment but Liam went from 1-5 in a year but it's ok I guess I will get over it keep up the good work

#17   2013/04/30 10:00AM
    tinasfathero...

Quote oltllover:
    Quote tinasfatheronlostin:

I thought the sorassed Liam was a real success. But then again OLTL has imo always has had great success with its kids. Starr as Shortie, baby Liam and David Vickers the dog scenes, Spidey-man Sam and Jack when he was a wisecracking 10 year old smart-azz.

Lol. Its when they get to be teenagers that they FAIL. Never cared for the overemphasis of Teen Starr and Teen Jack.

Very easy to watch online. I was surprised. I expected the whole 'buffering' thang but that didn't happen. Nice clean clear production values.

I dont have a problem with them aging the kids soaps do it all the time but for me aging Liam but still saying that tea "just" lost her baby when both were about the same age seems weird to me but I am sure I will get over it. I guess right now I still have the GH stuff and stuck in my head.

the most maddening of the sorassed characters to me is with Jack and Dani. Seems the writers both now and also when they were on TV haven't made up their mind's which one is the oldest sibling.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list