List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Just like old times. (Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Just like old times. (Spoilers)

Started by NewGHfan101 at 2013/04/29 02:00AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/30 10:00AM, Views: 1130, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/29 02:00AM
    Just like old times. (Spoilers)
    NewGHfan101

Amazing. I'm just so happy it's back. I gave AMC a long winded review. I'm just going to keep it short.

I'm so happy for have my Lanview family back. All the kids are grown up. Todd, Blair, Tea, Victor ( ), Vicki, Bo, Nora, Clint, and my favorite, NIGEL! GO PP, I hope and pray you guys will like it and SPREAD THE WORD.

#2   2013/04/29 02:46AM
    Re: Just like old times. (Spoilers)
    tinasfathero...

I just got up at 4am here in Houston and saw it!

These guys haven't missed a beat!
    Todd of course had a GREAT line at his intro with Gimme Shelter.

Like you I was FLOORED to see Nigel. Such an unexpected treat to see him! I hadn't read about his return. I also liked David name-dropping Roxy and Alex Olanov, two of my all time faves ***fingers crossed*** that they'll return in the future.
    The recasts imo worked well with Matthew and Destiny. New character, Jeffrey, seems from the little we've seen of him so far, as a good addition.

Great cliffhanger as well.
    Natalie, Dani and Rama.......sexy as all get-out.

So glad its back! And I'm doubly glad its as good as it is.

#3   2013/04/29 04:46AM
    maps74

So glad my fav. soaps are back and so easy to watch and enjoy. Great first episode! Can't wait for the next one.

#4   2013/04/29 04:49AM
    tinasfathero...

Quote maps74: So glad my fav. soaps are back and so easy to watch and enjoy. Great first episode! Can't wait for the next one.

I like how I can pause the episode to grab a cup of coffee when I wabt to rather than having to wait for a commercial break with Soapnet viewing.

#5   2013/04/29 04:56AM
    oltllover

so it is easy peezy to watch, I was worried about that I started watching OLTL but then had to get the kids up for school so I will have to find a good time during the day to be able to just sit and watch but it does look pretty good so far. was a little weird having Liam older but Tea still mourning her infant but thats a soap opera for ya.

#6   2013/04/29 04:58AM
    oltllover

ok so who do we think the guy running from something or someone is? victor?

#7   2013/04/29 05:49AM
    tinasfathero...

Quote oltllover: ok so who do we think the guy running from something or someone is? victor?

Unmistakeably Victor.

#8   2013/04/29 05:56AM
    tinasfathero...

Quote oltllover: so it is easy peezy to watch, I was worried about that I started watching OLTL but then had to get the kids up for school so I will have to find a good time during the day to be able to just sit and watch but it does look pretty good so far. was a little weird having Liam older but Tea still mourning her infant but thats a soap opera for ya.

I thought the sorassed Liam was a real success. But then again OLTL has imo always has had great success with its kids. Starr as Shortie, baby Liam and David Vickers the dog scenes, Spidey-man Sam and Jack when he was a wisecracking 10 year old smart-azz.

Lol. Its when they get to be teenagers that they FAIL. Never cared for the overemphasis of Teen Starr and Teen Jack.

Very easy to watch online. I was surprised. I expected the whole 'buffering' thang but that didn't happen. Nice clean clear production values.

#9   2013/04/29 06:42AM
    oltlforever31

Just finished watching both shows. Wow! I have to say I am impressed by the quality of both shows! I love how it almost feels like a movie, or at the very least, a hit prime time drama. It's like the entire show got a face lift!

I am loving the set up for the new s/l's. Matt and Dani doing drugs, Tea still mourning her baby, and I am loving the idea of Natalie and Cutter! I think they will be a hot pairing.

I too was pleasantly surprised by Nigel. I didn't know he was going to be part of the show. I was also quite pleased with the sets. Viki's and Bo's homes looked pretty much the same. The only thing that looked different to me was Dorian's house. I can deal with it though. I really like the new club, and I'm sure it will be used for a lot of good stuff. I already can't wait for the next episode.

Of course Victor being shown at the end was great! Sadly it wasn't really a surprise, as it was spoiled a few days ago, but I still enjoyed it.

Also it took me by surprise at first when I heard the word sh!t. I guess it just makes it seem that much more grown up from traditional daytime. I loved it!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/29 06:46AM
    #10   2013/04/29 07:25AM
    oltllover

Quote tinasfatheronlostin:
    Quote oltllover: so it is easy peezy to watch, I was worried about that I started watching OLTL but then had to get the kids up for school so I will have to find a good time during the day to be able to just sit and watch but it does look pretty good so far. was a little weird having Liam older but Tea still mourning her infant but thats a soap opera for ya.

I thought the sorassed Liam was a real success. But then again OLTL has imo always has had great success with its kids. Starr as Shortie, baby Liam and David Vickers the dog scenes, Spidey-man Sam and Jack when he was a wisecracking 10 year old smart-azz.

Lol. Its when they get to be teenagers that they FAIL. Never cared for the overemphasis of Teen Starr and Teen Jack.

Very easy to watch online. I was surprised. I expected the whole 'buffering' thang but that didn't happen. Nice clean clear production values.

I dont have a problem with them aging the kids soaps do it all the time but for me aging Liam but still saying that tea "just" lost her baby when both were about the same age seems weird to me but I am sure I will get over it. I guess right now I still have the GH stuff and stuck in my head.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list