List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: November 23, 2011

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

November 23, 2011

Started by tinasfatheronlostin at 2013/04/28 08:01AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/28 06:05PM, Views: 179, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/04/28 08:01AM
    November 23, 2011
    tinasfathero...

Worst. Day. Ever. for us One Life to Live fans.

It started out enjoyably at first. After all it was the day before Thanksgiving where most of us were all set to enjoy four days of family, friends, food and football in what is in my opinion is America's fave holiday weekend!

Then the bottom fell out. News broke out that Prospect Park shelved its planned reboot of One Life.

As if that wasn't bad enough that day's episode centered on Matthew's 'death' and was even narrated by the gifted actor who portrayed him, Eddie Alderson. Such a surreal episode which, at least for me, cast a dark cloud over that weekend until Monday when he was miraculously resuscitated.

RANT OVER.

Glad to have One Life back. The sneak peaks and reviews of people who've seen it at its preview have proven OLTL is better than ever.

So looking forward to tomorrow, April 29th.

#2   2013/04/28 03:51PM
    Re: November 23, 2011
    oltlforever31

A very well put rant. I can't believe we are only hours away from being able to view our beloved show!! I have missed it so much.

When they announced the cancellation of the two shows, April 14th, 2011, that was the day I came home from the hospital after having my second son. Talk about depressed! I was an emotional wreck for like a month! I knew we still had quite a few months left of the show, but man, it really put a dark cloud over things. I mean, of course the arrival of my new son trumped everything, but my journey as a SAHM was really just starting, and I really wasn't prepared to lose my favorite soap. That is when I started heavily lurking here on the MB, as well as other sites, to see what others were saying about it. I am glad I found this MB, and the GH one, because I really enjoy all my cyber friends!

I really feel the new versions of the shows will be great, and I can't wait to see how they start!! I see they will be available as early as 5am Eastern time, which is me. I think I will watch first thing, while eating my breakfast!

#3   2013/04/28 06:05PM
    Re: November 23, 2011
    tinasfathero...

5 am est? Thats great! I'll check in at 6 here in Houston!

Can't wait!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list