List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.*

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

*It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.*

Started by tinasfatheronlostin at 2013/04/26 05:45PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 02:49PM, Views: 1161, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/05/20 01:20PM
    Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.*
    oltlforever31

Quote ghfanfare: Rather warm here. Already feels like summer. Hope everyone is having a good day. Looking forward to OLTL tomorrow.

Feels like Summer here too. I'm also looking forward to OLTL! I'm going to keep supporting it no matter what!

#12   2013/05/22 03:43PM
    oltlforever31

Another hot one here! The rest of the week is supposed to be cooler. Not complaining though. It was so cold for so long, it feels good to be a little hot.

#13   2013/05/23 06:00PM
    ghfanfare

Quote oltlforever31: Another hot one here! The rest of the week is supposed to be cooler. Not complaining though. It was so cold for so long, it feels good to be a little hot.

I love the warm weather. We are having beautiful spring weather this week. And the allergies are settling down a bit now, thank goodness.

#14   2013/07/03 10:23AM
    oltlforever31

Just wanted to come in and wish everyone a happy and safe Independence Day week(end)! Also Happy belated Canada Day to our Canadian friends! The weather is great here today, but may rain tonight. We are having fireworks in my town tonight, (they always do it the night before, here) and will probably watch them elsewhere tomorrow night! Hope the rain holds off for everyone!

#15   2013/07/09 02:49PM
    ghfanfare

Blazing here today. Hope everyone is staying cool and hydrated.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list